Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lecce has always played with midfield Dalla Bona-Ledesma-Giacomazzi if it was possible. Well, once Cassetti was playing as a right midfielder. Other midfielders Eremenko, Marianni and ... had to wait for one being squalificato. It happended twice or 3 times only, horrible year for them. Especially for Eremenko who is the leading scorer of RoadToWC2006. Now all 3 starter are squalificati at the same time and Zeman will be forced to play midfield Angelo-Eremenko-Marianni. And that's quite interesting, after few weeks we will surely see a lot of goals in Cagliari-Lecce. They also lost Marco Cassetti. Wondering who will be the capitano...Sicignano? Stovini? Vucinic?

What do you people think about Vucinic? I think (and I've had this opinion for 3 years now) that he is going to become a very good scorer and a player also. I admit he should have scored 3 goals against Roma, not just one, but it's because he hasn't been regula for whole season and he still lacks continuity. He is surely going to find himself soon and attaco del Lecce riomanera devastante anche senza Bojinov, Chevanton e Babu. I think he will be on of TOP5 scorers in the second part of the season.

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Four players banned (and those players!) will make the next game rather difficult for Lecce, but don't underrate Zeman's teams even when they have unknown players on the pitch.

As regards Vucinic I rate him very highly, I already knew him cause he scored to Sampdoria in serie B two years ago (Lecce-Sampdoria 1-0, the attack was Konan-Bojinov-Vucinic) but I thought that his scoring skills were a bit inferior to those of Bojinov. Maybe I was wrong, the future will tell us.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
I rate Vucinic pretty highly too, and he might well end up the same path as Bojinov. Remember how Bojinov was made to shoulder all of the scoring responsibility when Chevanton left? Now that Bojinov is gone, Vucinic will go the same way..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts