Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Loyal Inter Fans,

How is it going? I have come to the sad decision that I will leave the Xtratime Forums as of today. Please don't panic, this decision is final. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life, school, work, etc. etc. and I feel that it is best that I leave this chapter of my life behind me. I enjoyed my discussions with you and will always remember the good times we had here. I think that this forum will be better of without me, and that Xtratime will not miss me in the fact that I've realized I have posed a lot of problems in the past for many posters. I think it is best that we part ways. I will probably just end up reading Forza Inter from time to time for some news, but other than that, posting is history for me. Good luck guys, and take care!

Pulsar

PS- Can a mod lock this thread, I just wanted to announce it, and I prefer no replies to it? Can't afford anything to change my mind now! I've come to this decision after lots of thinking! Thanks! Good luck Carson, Inter01, Firdaus! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA INTER
NON MOLLARE MAI

MANCIO
ZANETTI
CORDOBA
TOLDO
ADRIANO
MARTINS

INTER # 1

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar, I'm trying to PM you.

Pulsar36 said:
I've come to this decision after lots of thinking!
You've come to this decision after less than two minutes of thinking by my count. Get in touch with me, por favor.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Come on Pulsar stick around for a while. You're the only guy who supports another team that sometimes agrees with me. :stress:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Pulsar if your leaving because you want to do something else in your life than by all means go ahead, but I sincerely doubt this is your motivation. So please STOP being an idiot, get off your high horse, and come back here and be humble take your criticism and become a better person/poster for it. I think your running a situation that could change you beneficially so come back here and start posting again.

·
Registered
498 Posts
You are such a baby, a loveable baby though. ;)

This stupid decision of yours only makes people who hate you happy, and people who like you sad. Come back, you idiot. :cool:

This is the post I made in THE thread, for you.

cxd said:
This was the message I wanted to respond to Pulsar36, obviously he has chosen not to receive any, after he sent me one (damn bastard :D double standard).

Pulsar, please read it. That might as well be my last post here. First it was fun to read and follow (always fun when it comes to Inter and/or Pulsar36), now I am getting tired of this saga. To me, it is becoming ugly, bringing the worst out of people.

1) You don't have to respect Milan to earn respect, although I don't mind seeing you doing that. :) You do need to respect others to earn respect. I think you were doing a good, at least OK, job until the last few posts. Keep cool.

2) I, for one, support you. I bet there are many others here taking your side, loud or silent, after all, people are entitled to their own opinions. Some people like you, some don't. You can't control that, but don't feel bad about yourself. You probably are still too young. And please promise me not to let that affect your life.

3) I like you for your passion and your personality. Please don't lose it. This forum will become boring if you leave. Consider the forum where we will only have the likes of Haroon, JKris, Bono, Ruffian, N4L, Glen to name a few. :tongue:

4) Football is not everything, at least for many people. Life has to move on.

5) Remember in another post in Inter forum, once again, my advice to you is BE YOURSELF.

Take it easy, and FORZA MILAN :pp :cool:

Why can't we just have BIGGER hearts?? :depress:

Ciao,
Don't make me post in Inter Forum again. :howler:

:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
don't leave pulsar... :cry::D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.