Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12/23/2003. Francesco Totti does not agree that the Golden Ball winner should have been Pavel Nedved.

The Roma forward also hopes that in the future, he will be a Golden Ball winner himself. "Nedved did not deserve the award from France Football. Someone else should have won it, someone who entertains. I did not win it, but I don't put myself down, I charge myself more."

Totti is such an ass! :yuck: :yuck: :fero:

·
Registered
474 Posts
yeah he thought it was world's best clown prize:tongue: :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
not sure Totti understands it was for LAST season

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a shame, that a player of his calibur can be such a jack ass! I mean, Totti is a great player (even in he does play for Roma) but he's just a dick!

Why can't he be happy or just put on a happy face. Is it too hard to offer congratulations to someone who just won an award. WHo cares if Totti didn't think Pavel should have won....Pavel won and Totti could have been a gentleman about it. He's a sore loser and reminds me of a child.

PATHETIC!!!

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
That's the third topic in as many forums here about Totti's interview. You make it sound as if it's such a big deal. Yes, Totti didn't agree that Nedved deserved it- so what? Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion on the matter.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Maybe his statement wasn't translated correctly. There are very few in the world who understand "Tottish."

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Demandred said:
That's the third topic in as many forums here about Totti's interview. You make it sound as if it's such a big deal. Yes, Totti didn't agree that Nedved deserved it- so what? Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion on the matter.
The funny thing is not the fact that Totti thinks the award is given to the wrong man but his reasoning of Nedved being not entertaining enough. WTF? Is this a showman award or what?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Is Totti worthy being discussed in our forum????

·
Registered
93 Posts
but he is a f*ckin' greedy asshole.
tip of advice.. when ur posting / entering a debate, its a darn good thing to know a bit about the subject at hand.
that comment clearly shows you haven paid attention, for me its a good laugh off course but its a shame really.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Since nedved moved to Juve he hasn´t said a positive word about Lazio - Totti would probably not act in a similar fashion towards Roma.

I think that Totti is a cool guy who doesn´t take himself to seriously - would anyone in here sanction a book with stupid quotes and then donate the money?

I think Totti is cool - Cassano on the other hand :skull:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unforgiven said:
tip of advice.. when ur posting / entering a debate, its a darn good thing to know a bit about the subject at hand.
that comment clearly shows you haven paid attention, for me its a good laugh off course but its a shame really.
Does this look more appropriate?

Once again this shit for brains shows that he can overtake Sensi in the great Serie A wanker of the year award….. Totti you truly have shown that you are leading contender!….. On ya Champ!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
gambino said:
Does this look more appropriate?

Once again this shit for brains shows that he can overtake Sensi in the great Serie A wanker of the year award….. Totti you truly have shown that you are leading contender!….. On ya Champ!!
;)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
svennis said:
would anyone in here sanction a book with stupid quotes and then donate the money?
Big deal, that! When public opinion is making fun of one's intellect, one has two possibilities to calm things down. Either take offence at it and thereby give people further reasons to go on, or get on the self-derision ground.

Totti must've a good adviser cause solution B was good if not machiavellian. But once it comes down to spontaneous things there's no more strategy, only buffonery...

Ciao.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Who cares what Tottina says?

Pavel was instrumental for Juventus to reach the finals last year and he clearly deserved the trophy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts