Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halfway mark:

i am playing a team that is in 7th and has no hopes of staying up.

i shall be PIC'ing away from home.

a easy win game for me...though i think he will MOTS, he knows he is getting PIC'ed and he is at home....and he has been rebuilding TS since they last MOTS'ed a top lvl tier team...and lsot mind you.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I am against 3rd place in my league away from home but am going to PIC as they are a long way behind second place and myself ratings wise. It should be an easy match for me to win but I have the feeling he may MOTS against me. My main defender is suspended for the match and my team captain and free kick taker is injured for 1 week. Even without 2 of my main players I should win rather easily. maybe 1 - 4 or something like that. I have do boost my TS before my next match against 2nd place :groan:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Midfield: titanic
Right Side Defence: world class
Central Defence: magnificent
Left Side Defence: world class
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: outstanding
Left Side Attack: formidable

PIC against a easy team. i feel lucky i got double header against a easier team then the others in my league.

15 X 3 + 13 + 12 +13 + 8+ 10 + 9 = 110 HATSTATS

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Well, to put it simple . . . I WAS FUKIN SCREWED!! :fero: :mad: :groan: I played PIC against this shit team and should have walked all over them. But what happens, they stomp on me 5-3. :eek: The only way this coulda happened is they MOTS'ed me :fero: I am so happy that next week I get to repay thse bastards, they are gonna die :devil: They have cost me top place and possibly promotion. :wallbang:

Konkvistadorji

Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: inadequate
Central Defence: inadequate
Left Side Defence: inadequate
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: solid

NK Triglav

Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: passable

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Well, to put it simple . . . I WAS FUKIN SCREWED!! I played PIC against this shit team and should have walked all over them. But what happens, they stomp on me 5-3. The only way this coulda happened is they MOTS'ed me I am so happy that next week I get to repay thse bastards, they are gonna die They have cost me top place and possibly promotion.
i always thought of it this wya, if your not able to win comfortably in your own league, you are not ready for promotion and would surely struggle up there. i would rather cruise in a league rather then to be worrying about relegation. so be happy in some cases that you are in the same division again, gives you mroe time and money to rebuild squad. and since you are able to get a promotion, that means you dominate your league. easy cash, easy wins. why the worry?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
To be honest NZS your game was pretty even, just bad luck. But you should beat him next time. ;)

I won 4:0 away against Hadera SK (7th place), eventhough he pulled brilliant midfield and mine was formidable :eek: But I pretty much outclassed him everywhere else on the park. Now I am 3 points from first place thanks to Hrevivo's shocking win 3:1 against the leaders Hapoel Beer-Sheva. He underestimated Yoav big time, playing a newly purchased 17 yo inner, and also had his best defender ejected with a red card early on as well as an injury to his best striker (And it's nobody's fault but him that his sub striker is a 1* player :D). Still a great result for Hrevivo, fantastic win for him. He's still 6th but closed the gap from 5th thanks to his loss at home to 2nd place.

·
International
9,682 Posts
I've won 2-0 away to UNIREA ALBA-IULIA, the 2nd team from Alba-Iulia in my group. PICed, pulled only an outstanding midfield, which is dissapointing. However, the 2nd placed team in my group lost and dropped a position and now I'm 6 points away from SMECHERII, the new 2nd placed team. If everything goes right, I should celebrate promotion after the 11th round.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I was victim for the first time of the counter-attack.

XSV Almere

Midfield: brilliant
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: inadequate

Williams Warriors

Midfield: weak
Right Side Defence: outstanding
Central Defence: outstanding
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: inadequate

My best midfeld ever, but his outstanding defense did the trick together with excellent CA. So 2 chances for him were enough against the 5 chances I got. So I'm not that happy at all, cause with a win at least another season in div. IV looked pretty certain, now it looks a lot worse. Certainly if his CA will work again next week. Only good thing this week is that leagueleader, who also play CA got hammered once again. This time 6-1.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I'm freakin' annoyed here. I PICed against team below me in quality but I guess the guy MOTSed it and beat me 4-0 :eek:

F'ing ridicilous...

I feel for you NZS, 'cause I'm just about in the same situation as you. Now I'm 2nd and level on points with my main rival. Goddamnit. :mad:

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
i always thought of it this wya, if your not able to win comfortably in your own league, you are not ready for promotion and would surely struggle up there. i would rather cruise in a league rather then to be worrying about relegation.
this is such a load of horsesh*t. There are so many 4th leagues which are way crappier than 5th leagues in Poland (of course I can speak only for my country, but I presume it's like this everywhere). The trick is to escape your division as quick as possible, and hope for the best. The growth rate of your team is more or less predictable, so u need to evaluate your tactics straight off the bat, at the start of the season. Being realistic is what counts, not some ridiculous waiting to achieve a imaginary status of "ready for promotion". That term is so relative, it makes no sense thinking about it.

For instance you can wait till heaven knows when so your team reaches a respectable level, and then suddenly you get a top class team joining your league from below/above and you're fuc*ed. And it can happen again. And again. And all u can do is curse yourself.
That's what I'm doing now. I should've won my qualifier, I got fuc*ed and now I'm having major problems in my league, because this jerk that's been there for 5 seasons (compared to my 2) is finally producing some massive results (I think he finally realized that the trick is to get your midfielders to excellent stamina), and I'm having trouble to keep up the pace (of course it doesn't help when tis cun* of a game hattrick goes offline for almost a week, and you end up not having time to send orders for a game, and thus you lose vital points). Fuc*ing hell!:D

Goddamniiiittttt

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
I'm freakin' annoyed here. I PICed against team below me in quality but I guess the guy MOTSed it and beat me 4-0 :eek:

F'ing ridicilous...

I feel for you NZS, 'cause I'm just about in the same situation as you. Now I'm 2nd and level on points with my main rival. Goddamnit. :mad:
I can understand were your coming from Andrija. Those stats are the best he ever managed. I PIC'ed and should've won him quite easily except for that he MOTS'ed. I am in the same situation as you know . . . 2nd Place :fero: :wallbang: But as Swiftwilly said maybe it is for the best. One thing I dont agree on though is that I am not ready for higher division. Usually I kill any team in my league (except 1) so I could at least manage to finish 5th or so in 3rd Division. Oh well, all I want to do now is get a NT player, and thats not going to be easy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the Croats feared a MOTS...still we pic'ed...and ROMPED

1-5

WoM FC
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: inadequate
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: weak

Croats in Miami
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: formidable
Right Side Attack: formidable
Central Attack: formidable
Left Side Attack: outstanding

thjis was away with a pic, on satisfied TS....42.5* a new record...if i had a starting striker it would of been 43.5*....IM LOVIN IT!!!!!!!

i dont even care bout promotion i know my team is the best....shit happens but these lads are kings :D

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I won 5-0 on my match although the ratings weren't bad for the other team. I'm still at first position and now have a 5 points gap between me and the second placed team.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
this is such a load of horsesh*t. There are so many 4th leagues which are way crappier than 5th leagues in Poland (of course I can speak only for my country, but I presume it's like this everywhere). The trick is to escape your division as quick as possible, and hope for the best. The growth rate of your team is more or less predictable, so u need to evaluate your tactics straight off the bat, at the start of the season. Being realistic is what counts, not some ridiculous waiting to achieve a imaginary status of "ready for promotion". That term is so relative, it makes no sense thinking about it.
firstly, wasnt totally directing it to poland. however i stand by my main point which really is MY opinion so feel free to criticise it.

what i am saying. i would rather go into a higher league with a compotent team that is able to safetly avoid relegation. instead of going into a higher league already knowing i have to battle for relegation. in otherwords, if you win your league comfortably, you should be able to do fine in the higher league. however if you are scrapping through your own league, dont even think about the league above you.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I won a very important game away 2-1, now I'm at the 3rd spot, 1 point away from the 1st.
Doubt I'll promote this season, but after some money making and player purchasing I'll be back in the highlights again :strong::proud:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
hey cracker!!
nice to see you around mate :D been a long time since we talked :)

i won close game 3-2 at home but i PIC, however that sent shivers down my spine!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Labas, league levels can of course be different between IV and V divisions but choosing a hard-fought promotion there is an equal risk of going up to an impossibly tough higher division to a top class team promoting into your old one, next season getting relegated while if you had stayed in the same league you could safely promote after having progressed in the old league for one more season. That way I agree with Swiftwilly that economically you profit from dominating a lower league than struggling in a higher one and for yourself there is such a thing as 'ready for promotion'.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts