Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I face a team that is contending for promotion, he is currently 4 pts behind me and is said that he will pic with bench in favor of a cup win (he has a very winnable game)

as i have a really really tough cup game i will play my trainnes in the leauge game with a PIC and mostly starters sprinkled....
i think i can win even if he plays starters due to homefield...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I'm away to La-resistance on the weekend, I've just experienced my best training of the season yet but he is always a tough opponent, obviously.

It's important for me not to slip up again if I want to stay in contact with first place and not fall 4 points behind, although Ligat ha'AL proved last season, nothing is over until it's really over, but I don't wanna be too far behind after 5 rounds.

I would say more but he's probably reading this so :mute: ;)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
i drawed
eventho i have better rating in almost everywhere
:(

RUSSIAN VODCA - A.C. MILAN 1899 3 - 3

RUSSIAN VODCA
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (Unlimited)

Midfield: supernatural
Right Side Defence: outstanding
Central Defence: brilliant
Left Side Defence: brilliant
Right Side Attack: outstanding
Central Attack: formidable
Left Side Attack: formidable

A.C. MILAN 1899
Team Attitude: Match of the Season

Midfield: extra-terrestrial
Central Defence: magnificent
Left Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: supernatural
Central Attack: outstanding
Left Side Attack: passable

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
3-0 loss, La-resistance got a new record TR for Israeli team with 120 and a magical midfield.... :eek: Well, I can't deal with it in an away game, not with my form at least, but what sucks is that one of my best defenders got injured for 4 weeks and one of my midfielders got sent off.

La-resistance

Midfield: magical
Right Side Defence: world class
Central Defence: world class
Left Side Defence: world class
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: outstanding
Left Side Attack: brilliant

Beitar

Midfield: magnificent
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: supernatural
Left Side Defence: supernatural
Right Side Attack: world class
Central Attack: magnificent
Left Side Attack: solid

Low midfield because of the red card, also notice my attack vs his defense and my defense vs his attack - Guess Midfield is still too important. :)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
You're rightside of the defense is open, while he has an allround defense which you can only match at best with your attack. So'm not that surprised that he scored more than you, even if midfield had been the same.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
chivu said:
You're rightside of the defense is open, while he has an allround defense which you can only match at best with your attack. So'm not that surprised that he scored more than you, even if midfield had been the same.
Yeah I took a gamble, but he scored twice from the central attack. Only his third goal was from the strong attack. Also note I didn't have any attacks mentioned.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Nah, after the new tactics the most important line can be different every game. Sometimes simply a good midfield does the trick and you don't even need a ny spectacular ratings upfront and the other time you lose with a big midfield domination, simply cause the other guy (or girl) has a great attack.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I finally got a win! It's about time... I beat FC Haifa (last year's 2nd place) 2:0 at home and moved up to 6th place. Next match is away against the 7th place parrots (were last, but improved on offence and won a surprise game) and I cannot afford to lose that one (thankfully my keeper went up in form).

I got a personal best TR of 114, looking only to improve on that in the future.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I won 0 - 4 in a match that I coulda won by double that margin :D :eek: ;) I am now 3 points behind 2nd after a horrible start to the season. Next week is a tricky opponent but I should have a nice win anyway :happy:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Despite getting a magnicifent midfield for the first time I lost 1-3 to my favourite team of last season, who could blame me for not winning the title then. So he had some revengefeelings and the revenge he got. Eventhough it took till the last 10 minutes before he got me on my knees begging. Not the first time this season that I lost in those last 10. Guess that stamina still needs a bit improving in the upcoming offseason to keep the boys concentrated the entire game.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i won 5-1

Croats in Miami
Team Attitude: Play it Cool

Midfield: outstanding
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: outstanding
Central Attack: magnificent
Left Side Attack: passable

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Counter-attacks
Tactic skill: excellent

Midfield: weak
Right Side Defence: supernatural
Central Defence: extra-terrestrial
Left Side Defence: magnificent
Right Side Attack: poor
Central Attack: wretched
Left Side Attack: disastrous

he threw the game as he pic'ed for cup and played his trainne inners (they are kids)....

meanwhile i played my kids and back up goalie.....i figured he would run either a super defence or a press, so i put out a 343.

im top with 13 points.....

and awaiting my cup game with delight.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
won 2-5 and now I'm in second place on goal difference, first three all have 12 points.

what I find strange is the amount of goals I'm conceding, 7 in 5 matches, even though my defense is extremely good when compared to the attack of the teams I've faced and my midfield is equal if not better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts