Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best of luck to everyone seeking promotion et all.

hope you all win.

im thorwing a game in great fashion

my def will be the attackers
my attackers will be the def
my coach is my goalie

my trainne middle with a pic :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
you suck ;)

anyway, I'm playing the league leader away this weekend in a match that can settle the league... or at least give a very good estimate of who will finish first...

I hope I can win but it will be very very tough!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
For me, this is the D-Day of the league this weekend. A reminder to the current table:
Code:
Team Played Goals Points 
1. Hapoel Beer-Sheva 11 32 - 15 24 
2. La-resistance 11 27 - 14 24 
3. Beitar 11 36 - 14 21 
4. F.C Haifa 11 21 - 12 21 

5. Haifa Greens 11 17 - 17 16 
6. Maccabi Maale Adumi 11 12 - 16 13 
[b]
7. Hadera SK 11 8 - 28 9 
8. Elite-f.c 11 7 - 44 3 - Relegated [/b]
NEXT ROUND
F.C Haifa - Hapoel Beer-Sheva
Maccabi Maale - Hadera SK
Haifa Greens - Elite-f.c
La-resistance - Beitar

In very short, for me to go first I need to beat La-resistance away and cross fingers F.C Haifa beats Hapoel Beer-Sheva.

This has been a very weird season for me. I've lost 4 games already but somehow with 3 rounds left I find myself with a possibility of climbing into first, when I have the 'easiest' fixture list left out of the other competitors for the title (Both Haifa Greens and Hrevivo's teams are an extremely tough nut to break don't get me wrong, but both will most likely PIC for their playoff if they do play in the playoff eventually, and 'easy' in such a league means 'not playing places 1-3').

Back to me, weird season as I said but that was the case for everyone, La-resistance dropped points at home to Hadera and Beer-Sheva, F.C Haifa lost to Hadera and Yoav and Beer-Sheva lost to me twice as well as a loss away to Yoav. So we're all in the same boat more or less only that I have the best goal difference by far (they all use defensive coach, I love my offensive minded one :)) The problem is my team is in horrible shape, training update was pretty bad with only 2 starters going up in form and a lot of others going down, every area in my team has been weakened, additionally Birgisson is still injured which will affect midfield heavily. So I am coming off as the clear underdog, that's for sure, and my chances aren't very good. To make it all more spiced up, I need some TS boost for my Cup semi-final match on Tuesday, so this is all very complicated.

At the bottom of the table, Elite is already relegated (partially on purpose), Hadera's chances of avoiding auto-demotion are almost gone as well and it's mainly a battle for 4-5 places between Haifa Greens and Yoav, with a certain possibility for 4th place.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn ra

what a leauge

in the US top leauge

the guy who own it last 3 years, lost his first game of the season last week, only cause he PIC'ed for his cup semi (he won it 1-3 away and pic)

i mean that leauge is nothin compared to yours.

btw anyone looking for the most exciting leauge in HATTRICK

go to USA II.3 its amazing, top and bottom seperated by 3 pts :)

most tight leauge i have ever seen

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, I am Asaf and my team is La-resistance from the israeli ligat ha'al (with Raanan and Yoav who are regulars here).

As Raanan said, our league is very tight. I'm at the second place right now with the same points as the first place, but my condition isn't all that good because I still have to play with the best three israeli teams - Beitar, F.C Haifa and Hapoel Beer-Sheva.

If I could beat Raanan, and the 4th place will beat 1st (likely to happen) I will be at the top with a 3 points lead, but i'm not sure how good are my chances. But if i'll fail I still have the cup (won 3:1 away at first leg of the semis) to go for, I really hope to get a title this season.

cheers

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Nice surprise - Welcome aboard Asaf. ;)

Our league is supertight for a simple reason. Unlike previous seasons (at least the leagues I took part in), this season we have more then just the 'top bunch'. Last season 2 losses at the beginning of the season were enough to end my championship hopes (although they were officially dented with 2 rounds left, but you get the picture - Top bunch unbeatable, one level above the rest mostly). Haifa Greens are a quality side, they have had world class offense with a defensive coach last week - Now they changed to offensive so it will be even better, defense is pretty much balanced as well, already beat me and F.C Haifa. Yoav's team is always a scare with his keeper, and now that he's got his midfield sorted he's a constant threat, already beat Hapoel Beer-Sheva and F.C Haifa, and Hadera aren't that bad at all, they're pretty OK, altough their wins were mostly very lucky and unexpected (against Haifa when Haifa overestimated the CA ability and lost due to that, against Asaf when his team were overconfident, and away to Haifa Greens, weird game where Greens were better and should've won) and on the other hand their defeats were very unlucky also. Weird team. :eek:

Maybe it will be a surprise but Beer-Sheva despite their ranking aren't that strong at all, and the owner knows it. He invested most cash in trainees and other not needed players (AKA Jon Armour, a 3.5* sub-striker for 800k :D). Which is why I wasn't too surprised to beat him last week - Not to disrespect him but I realised that I am better at most positions, and only midfield is somewhat close. F.C Haifa is very well balanced. They train scoring, and together with a defensive coach they get sick defense ratings with not-so good defenders and an outstanding keeper, so that balance alone can and already have won a lot of points for them even without winning the midfield (which is rare at least at home, considering they have two 5.0* Inners). La-resistance and his nice Inners have always been dangerous, now that he's got a defensive coach too and a bunch of sick attackers on the front he's probably the most in-form team at the moment.

So it's weird but the table is somewhat lying, IMO best 4 according to current form are:

1. La-resistance
2-3 Me/F.C Haifa
4. Hapoel Beer-Sheva

I don't know if anyone bothered reading this but since we are the only league with 3 posters in the forum I guess someone should find it interesting. :D

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Welcome aboard Asaf, my mission is to beat you next season :D

As you guys noticed, I play the 7th place in my next match at home, he already gave up on staying and his only mission is to revenge the loss to the last place in the next round. He'll probably play normal as so will I since I need to keep powers to the qualification match.

Other than that, even though it is possible for me to finish 4th, it's very unlikely especially with all 4 top teams facing each other in the upcoming round. Therefore I just look to save power for my qualification match (which of course will make it easier for Raanan as he mentioned), and to have the best team available for that match.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what is this the XT hattrick fourm or the Ligat ha'AL hattrick forum ;) :tongue: :D

im just kididng, nice to see mr resistance join, just one question, still training oldies? :cool: :D

Best of luck to yoav in avoiding relegation, and ra, GET THE DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
what a weird league game fixture for me

versing a team who is the cup final and needs to PIC this game. so it seems its good for me right?

HOWEVER, my main midfielder picked up a red card last week so i am without him. still normally no problem as my 2nd main midfielder is alright, HOWEVER he is in poor form.

wat the heck?

so even if my opponent PIC, i am not sure if my mid can beat his or not.

how crap

i been spending all week calculating what my midfield would be and what his would be :sleepy:

some life i got :rollani:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I hear you Swift, I've been in your position too long, I've been dominated in most away matches this season - This has never happened to me before, considering my midfield is among the top 3 in Israel. The two reasons IMO are simple. 1) Midfield in away games have become a really hard thing to get, when you reach levels like magnificent and above your away midfield will be around 2 levels or so lowers then at home, at least. Secondly I had a problem similar to Swift. In round 3 as I mentioned before, Qualls picked up an injury, and apart from the 2 weeks of training lost his form never recovered. He went up to passable form once since then and that too was after his last injury week so he didn't play and when he played then he got 0.5* less due to him being bruised, since then he's been in inad, poor, weak, inad and weak form. Same thing happened with Birgisson, Island NT starter in the last month and a half or so - A 5 weeks injury 2 weeks ago at FC Haifa and now when he's about to return, his form is inad...so yeah although I've experienced how midfield isn't that dominant suddenly, I'd still say it's very important to get a good midfield or at least prevent your opponent a big possession.

Lav, thanks for the good wishes but honestly for that to happen I need alot of luck, which is one thing I didn't have much of this season yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lav said:
what is this the XT hattrick fourm or the Ligat ha'AL hattrick forum ;) :tongue: :D

im just kididng, nice to see mr resistance join, just one question, still training oldies? :cool: :D

lol , my oldest training guy is 21 now
:eek:

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Not a great season for FK Velepolje, was absent for a month during my last season and lost out on promotion to the first division by a point on the last day. :eek:

This season my league has become a quality league, the best out of the 4 second divisions in Serbia. 6 good teams and I'm currently in 5th position. Lav got me thinking about that extra qualifier so I'm gonna pic my last 3 matches and see where it lands us.

Playing the #2 in the league, last year I whooped his ass once, he got a lucky win in the return. This season he beat me early in the league.

Good luck to all of you!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Asaf-L said:
lol , my oldest training guy is 21 now
:eek:
thats good

i know 29 yr old brills dont lvl up too fast ;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
The 12th league round in Israel's Ligat ha`AL has just ended 5 minutes ago, and what an upset....

I needed all the luck in the world and I surely got it, a divine away win against La-resistance - 4:2. Despite being inferior in midfield and rather equal in other positions, and being 2:0 down in the first half and losing a striker due to an injury - Two goals for his substitute, my only player left from the original squad sealed this amazing win. F.C Haifa beat Hapoel Beer-Sheva 2:0 and therefore, I am, for the very first time this season first on goal difference!

Match ratings:

La-resistance
Midfield: brilliant
Right Side Defence: titanic
Central Defence: world class
Left Side Defence: world class
Right Side Attack: magnificent
Central Attack: magnificent
Left Side Attack: passable

Beitar
Midfield: formidable
Right Side Defence: magnificent
Central Defence: magnificent
Left Side Defence: magnificent
Right Side Attack: world class
Central Attack: magnificent
Left Side Attack: passable

Yoav drew 1:1 while 5th place lost at home to 8th, I'll add the table once it's updated.

Edit: Here's the table:
Code:
Team Played Goals Points 
1. Beitar 12 40 - 16 24 
2. Hapoel Beer-Sheva 12 32 - 17 24 
3. La-resistance 12 29 - 18 24 
4. F.C Haifa 12 23 - 12 24 

5. Haifa Greens 12 17 - 19 16 
6. Maccabi Maale Adumi 12 13 - 17 14 

7. Hadera SK 12 9 - 29 10 
8. Elite-f.c 12 9 - 44 6

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Damn 1:1 draw, however the good news is that my left winger in defence is utopian(!), I'm getting a new defender and with this guy I can probably see a divine somewhere in defence upcoming (not to mention the help of my extra-terrestrial gk).

I have lost my left back for the next game, but it's good, I will play all the players that have 2 yellow cards in the next game just so if they can get the suspension for the last round, it will be good. If not, they will not play until the qualification match.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I won 2-3 and have sealed 2nd place in the league as I won 3rd place who was 3 points adrift ;) :happy: Wish me luck for next season ;) I sure will try my best to do the Xtratimers proud :D

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Well an entertaining match to say the least.

Was 3-0 up in the 42nd minute when my only central defender got a red card 2 minutes later. Just after halftime the league's #2 started to fight back with a 3-1 and within 10 minutes of the second half it was 3-2 :eek:. My oldest midfielder managed to increase the gap to 4-2 and by the end of the match we came out winners with a 4-3 win! :cool:

This all on a PIC, next week I'll get an automatic win which means I'm already guaranteed of a top 4 finish.

I need a winger, a wingback, a central defender and some stamina training and we'll be fighting for promotion next season.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RA,

CONGRATS MATE, I TOLD YA, DOUBLE TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA BEITAR!!!!!!!!!!

yoav,

u have a utopian defender? or a utopian def rating?

NZS and drulo congrats guys....:)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Utopian rating guys, take it easy, the guy who played there was only solid def but he has inad experience so I guess that made a push in the ratings as well as my keeper being extra terrestrial (you know that kinda helps).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts