Xtratime Community banner

Least favorite European league?

  • the English

    Votes: 24 16.1%
  • the Scottish

    Votes: 64 43.0%
  • the Spanish

    Votes: 7 4.7%
  • the Italian

    Votes: 19 12.8%
  • the French

    Votes: 5 3.4%
  • the German

    Votes: 17 11.4%
  • the Portuguese

    Votes: 9 6.0%
  • the Dutch

    Votes: 4 2.7%
1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Defunct
Joined
·
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a flamebait, so don't use that as an excuse for flaming!

Well it almost seems like most people here support (or at least sympathize with) one club in every league. But what leagues don't you like? No rationale necessary, just vote and you're done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
I was going to say the EPL, however when I looked at Scotland I changed my mind. That league is simply a bad joke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,575 Posts
Serie A. Low pace, few chances.
With the exception of a few teams everybody plays counter-football.
It's more exciting to watch paint dry.

At least the SPL offers you tons of goals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,529 Posts
Scottish, simpley because income for the Old Firm (particularly Rangers during 90s) has wrecked it. I fear the EPL may become similer with chelski though :(
I just hope Roman will lose interest in football at some point in future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
Serie A. Low pace, few chances.
With the exception of a few teams everybody plays counter-football.
It's more exciting to watch paint dry.

At least the SPL offers you tons of goals.
And division 5 football offers you even more goal, so I recommend that you stick to that in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,575 Posts
HuxFlux said:
And division 5 football offers you even more goal, so I recommend that you stick to that in the future.
I'm not a fan of the SPL, but neither am I a fan of the Serie A. I'm just saying I prefer the one above the other.
No need to react so frustrated. :thmbdown:
They asked for an opinion so I gave it. I said which league and for what reason. :eek:

If you dont like it you can piss off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,100 Posts
EPL.

Hi, where's the skilled football?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,575 Posts
numerodix said:
Thanks for being classy about it :rolleyes:
No prob, I do my best. :lazy:
If he's only reason to post in this thread is attacking me because he doesn't like me opinion I can't help it becoming a bit irratated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,100 Posts
Kampfschwein, I'd suggest you lower your tone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,575 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
Kampfschwein, I'd suggest you lower your tone.
No offence meant, I had really rough day.
I dont have feeling I went out of line and was wrong to get upset by that.
Loose from that I dont think you're the person to lecture me.
So I'd suggest you mind your own bussiness.
 

·
Xtratime Allstar
Joined
·
9,820 Posts
Serie A for me, but I enjoy watching others too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,100 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
No offence meant, I had really rough day.
I dont have feeling I went out of line and was wrong to get upset by that.
Loose from that I dont think you're the person to lecture me.
So I'd suggest you mind your own bussiness.
It was a suggestion, mate... you have some real sensitivity issues that need to be sorted out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
nasty nick said:
Serie A for me, but I enjoy watching others too.
The question is LEAST favourite league and not most favourite league.
 
1 - 20 of 271 Posts
Top