Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ze, Porto has signed the 22 year old Leandro from Portuguesa...How good is this guy? They are saying that he can score like Jardel, but unlike Jardel he has pace and skill upfront. Is this true??

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
yes it is,
he's very good, , if you look back on a couple of posts...you acn see a MArcoa post, i talked about him.
HE was behind Franca teh top scorer of teh Paulista league...he's got skill ,and is fast...something the boring Jardel is not...and Porto will not have to sacrifice their whole team towards the center forward!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ze obrigado por a informacao!

Not the news I was hoping to hear since Porto and Sporting are our hated rivals, but at least he will be fun to watch!

BTW Sporting's central defender Julio Cruz is a great defender in my eyes way better than Aldair..How come Luxenburgo doesn't look to him...I mean this guy reminds me of the great Mozer, and he has one of the sweetest free kicks since the legenday Branco!

Chao

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
red eaglewe,
btw , how's the great mozer living in POrtugal...he was in brazil about 6 months ago, visiting Flamengo:)
Julio Cesar has not been called up because in Real Madrid the mark in a "line" and not in a "zone" like we do. Really that is a bit of a stupid excuse for not calling the guy, but the main reason is his documents problems. When he got noticed by Luxemburgo it was when the "sandro Hiroshi" case came up of the falsification of documents, then Luxemburgo did not want to call him.....they people just forgot about him.
Also he is not famous in Brazil, so people don't even ask for him!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it's a political thing...Well ever since he arrived at Sporting late last year, they became a very good team defensively. He's as solid as a rock, and against Porto one game he allowed Jardel one touch throughout the whole game. Plus he scored the game winner...he's good.

Mozer loves Lisbon man, I see him on Portuguese TV all the time commenting on how Benfica sucks compared to when he, Valdo, and a yound Aldair played there. But we're coming up. I like our team this year plus Nuno Gomes should be full of confidence after his performance in Euro.

Thanks for the info!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
how did donizete , edilson and Paulo Nunes play for you guys?
I met Donizete once in cardiff, he was a 21 year old..he really funny...pity i lost the contact:(

·
Registered
703 Posts
Brasilians love the life in PORTUGAL bro they say it's beaytiful.. Man Branco has played in Portugal,Ricardo Gomes,Donizete has transfered 2 Guimares i think...

Hey Ze have u heard of a player called LEONINDAS (not the old 1) this guy played 4 Benfica 3 season ago but just like Edilson,Paulo Nunes,Duda,Deco,Caju Benfica let him go...

Hey Ze can u also give me some information on this player called Murillo i think he went 2 Guimaraes also this player called Manoel they say that they are all Profilic goalscorers... Murillo scored 150 goals i think...

c wat u can do thanks...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Portista,
never heard of those guys:(
I heard you guys are now, dancing to the Trio Eletrico....Netinho went over to Portugal and made all of you guys jump!:)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sorry but LEANDRO is already our done his medical tests & sogned 4,5 years man i love NETINHO tell me some of his good songs beside MILLA...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Milla, was done by the cousin of one of my best friends in Brazil.
Just with that song the guy bought 2 humungous apartments in Salvador in front of the beach!!
Netinho is coming to Miami this week!:) Of course i'm gonna be there!:)
Netinho until 93 had a band called banda Beijo...then he got really rich and made his own label....so he left th name "Banda Beijo" and went to a "solo" career but with the same band members. Today another buch of musicians our banda Beijo...but they don't make the slighetest sucess that netinho did.
Some of his famous songs:
-beijo na boca
- estrela primeira
- a vida e festa etc..etc..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts