Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've secured my playoff spot, won 3:0 away on PIC against the last place Elite-fc, didn't really leave them a chance. My defence ratings in that match were magical-mythical-utopian (hell yea, I want to see if the team I face in the playoff is capable of scoring on that). Looks like I will be finishing 5th unless there'll be a surprise in the last round.

Raanan has won his match (beat the previous 5th place team). F.C Haifa got a shocking home draw against the 7th place and La-resistance beat Hapoel Beer Sheva. So basically, it is Raanan and La-resistance for the title, Raanan has the GD advantage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yup, ligat ha'al seemes over as it's just me and Raanan with 27 points on top, his GF is way better and his playing Yoav that will probably PIC because he has a playoff game, and if that's not enough I'm playing previous champions F.C Haifa which are always a tough opponent , i'll probably wont win it because I want my TS up for the cup final against of course, Raanan.

In todays league game I played Hapoel Beer-Sheva away, I wanted my TS up for the upcoming cup match, and since league seemes lost I PIC'ed with my reserve squad enforced with some of the team's stars, shockingly I've beaten them 3-2.

ratings :

Hapoel Beer-Sheva

Midfield: brilliant
Right Side Defence: magnificent
Central Defence: magnificent
Left Side Defence: magnificent
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: formidable
Left Side Attack: outstanding

La-resistance

Midfield: outstanding
Right Side Defence: brilliant
Central Defence: brilliant
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: outstanding

As you can see I got really lucky, unfortuntley I alwats get my luck when I dont need it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
As Yoav mentioned, I won 2:0 against 5th place, who put up a good fight but at the end of the day the midfield rating did the difference (formidable against inadequate).

Asaf's win was a shocker. Using a few subs, PICing away, I wouldn't have thought he stands a chance, but Beer-Sheva are in a really bad period, this was their third consecutive league-loss and they also had their best IM injured for 4 weeks. Full credit to La-resistance though, very nice win.

F.C Haifa drew 7th place, who has been officially relegated, not before taking 4 points from Haifa and 3 from La-resistance this season. F.C Haifa were very unlucky not to win this game but once again credit to the away team.

Now it's the cup final against Asaf and next week against Yoav in a derby, interesting end to the season indeed.

Good luck to everyone! :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i have to lose to a team that has conceded 63 goals
has scored only 3 and has no points

i dont know if it can be done :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Won 9 - 0 on Normal, my biggest victory ever ;) Next week is another walk ovr next week :) I have finished second and now it is just a matter of by how many points ;)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
my reserve keeper and low form midfielders and strikers managed an away 2-2 draw against the 3rd place holder, scored the equalizer off a freekick in the 86th minute.

and now:
Code:
   Team             Played  Goals    Points 
[u]6. Real Perquaccia  13      20 - 25  14[/u]  
7. Wolf Pack FC     13      21 - 35  11
there's no hope :sob: relegation, here I come. I'm going out fighting though :strong:, MOTSing my last match.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
WOW !! :happy:

What a 4-3-3 debut ?! :eek:

Check out my ratings:

Midfield: world class
Right Side Defence: magnificent
Central Defence: world class
Left Side Defence: supernatural
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: extra-terrestrial
Left Side Attack: excellent

Not bad, eh? :)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I MOTsed, but I still lost easily against an opponent against who I had a 2 w, 1d record so far. Only this season hardly anything goes my way. Even worse my two rivals for relegationsurvival both picked up point(s) which means that I'm last now on goaldifference. One of them plays a PIC'er next week and I the leader having a furious TS myself. :depress:

So what happened again if you played MOTS'es in a row? ;)

Anyway looks like I can concentrate on the Cup for once next season. :groan:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
well i barely managed to lose :)

3-2 was the final score

my team had all poor's except formid middle (PIC, away, trainnes, and CA all to lower it) and a passable attack

and yet i scored on his outstanding defence twice...go figure....but hey i managed to lose....and im 5th now and that qually is mine :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Lav said:
and yet i scored on his outstanding defence twice...go figure....but hey i managed to lose....and im 5th now and that qually is mine :)
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if you end up losing :D

Anyway, I've been there and it sure is some nice money from both crowd and the extra training !!

Good luck :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Koj-Gysto said:
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if you end up losing :D
me too...ill be the first team in V with a titanic middle and all round Mag-WC defence :)

and of course mag attacks ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts