League title or CL trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all want the Double. ;) And I believe we can win that. But if you had to chose one title only which one would that be? What would mean the most for you ? Personally I would say the CL Trophy, ´cause it would be really bitter to have reached the final again after long 9 years....and then lose it.

Would you accept the league title if we lose the final?

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
If you force me i'd have to say the European Cup purely based on the fact that we won the league last season and will do so again many times in the future.

European Cups dont come around that often and it would be a fitting tribute to the Busby Babes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
The European Cup now that we are in the Final, would absolutely hate to lose that. If you asked me during the Semis though, I'd have said the league - as it'd be like us doing an Arsenal, if we throw it away now. But considering we are the in CL final, that's just too unreal:). Hopefully we go into it as Champions, and in full confidence/fitness wise.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
If I had to pick one it would be the CL but it would hurt to lose the League title after leading for a lot of the season.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
If I had to pick one it would be the CL but it would hurt to lose the League title after leading for a lot of the season.
Ha, you consider a month to be a lot of the season. Try 6 months.:moan:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
win both

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I still want the League above all else.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I want the Carling Cup. :doh:

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Both.we have the squad to do it.
But i think fergue has his sights on CL very much this year.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The league for me, it's like a war to win. Where as teams like Liverpool and Milan cheapened the glamour of the champions league by not going gun hoe in their respective domestic leagues and just concentrating on one competition.

But to win both would be excellent.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
The CL. Let's do it for Giggs and Scholes.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts