Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-0 win away against last place who've given up on survival and are focusing on the cup it seems, they played an extremely terrible lineup with subs (a few players with 1.5*, etc), and a poor midfield. So a rather easy win, not a real test though. Had one of my old strikers injured in the first half after he lost a level of scoring this week...

#2 (last year's champions) lost in a derby to #5 despite pulling great ratings, and as a result I've climbed to third place. I'm playing him away next week, I hope I can get rid of the 'jinx' I have against him and get an important win.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
im playing #2...away and on normal....hoping to win...who knows....

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I played Normal, away from home against an always tricky opponent. Ended up winning 1 - 2 :D I also think he may have MOTS'ed. Anyway, a good performance by my players, no injuries or warnings, which is good as next week I MOTS against top place and if I can win I will have sealed promotion against all the odds ;)

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I beat the 6th placed team 1-3 in an away match. I'm now 9 points ahead of the closest competitor. The 2nd placed team lost two points in a draw at home against the 5th placed, which is the same team I'll be playing against next.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
ok so i lost 3-1 and im pissed

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tactic: Pressing
Tactic skill: weak

Midfield: magnificent
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: magnificent
Left Side Defence: magnificent
Right Side Attack: formidable
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: passable

thats him he is home his Hatstats is 90 and 40.5 stars

Croats in Miami
Midfield: brilliant
Right Side Defence: outstanding
Central Defence: outstanding
Left Side Defence: formidable
Right Side Attack: magnificent
Central Attack: world class

thats ME my hatstats is 93 and 44.5*

and i lost 3-1.....GO FIGURE

my def is better then his piece of shit attack, which only manged to tie my left def, in the middle i win by 2 lvls, and on a flank by 4 lvls
my attack beats his def in the centre by a lvl ties it on one side, at is just 1 lvl lowe on a side

and his middle was 3% better then mine.....

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I lost 4-0 at home. Bogeyteam once again visited me and I had to PIC after last week's MOTS. Every time I hope for a small woner, but frank the loss didn't came unexpected. The match of this weekend will much more important in my quest to stay up for another season.

Lav. I've seen worst losses than that here. Certainly David can tell you about that. In my eyes your stats were pretty even. You missed out a big chance, but putting your worst side of the attack against his worst side of the defense.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i know it was a tight game but the score was all his.

and he didnt even really think bout his team, i set mine to his weakness..and he by mistake put right def vs right attack, he didnt know it was left attacks right. and due to me swtiching winger he got LUCKY!....his stupidty saved him

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Drew 2-2 away to 2Bob Utd, the third-placed team in the division. :groan:

2Bob Utd

Probable Team Attitude: MOTS
Tactic: Attack in the middle
Tactic skill: excellent

Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: excellent

Hatstats: 53
Stars: 26

Bastin

Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic skill: solid

Midfield: weak
Right Side Defence: passable
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: inadequate

Hatstats: 50
Stars: 26.5

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Bastin said:

Tactic skill: excellent

Tactic skill: solid
ummm

id like to know since when AIM has a skil....and how do u know his probable team orders?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
well ra just told me that this is a new thing where they rank those skills AIM and AOW....good moves i gotta say.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Lav said:
how do u know his probable team orders?
The messages that he's sent me. He has implied, a number of times, that he saw the game as a promotion decider (although there is a team above both of us :confused: ). His team ratings are also up, which is a dead giveaway.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I won my away game against one of my main rivals 1-0. This means I am now leading the table with 7 points down to the second placed team. That is a bit surprising though, since it's a very tight series. I now have 6 wins and 3 draws this season. I started with four wins in a row, before I got 3 draws in a row. Then it was halfseason, and the matches turned. I have now beaten two out of those that I drew against, and I will now be home against the third and final team (Daredevils) this weekend. If I manage to win that match, I will have beaten all teams at least once.

Table:
1. Supernova Fantasy I 9 17 - 3 21

2. Viking United 9 19 - 16 14
3. Daredevils 9 12 - 9 13
4. Midnattsol 9 10 - 11 12

5. Skolegata NoStars 9 14 - 16 11
6. AnthraX United 9 11 - 12 10

7. Kamelhjerne FK 9 7 - 14 10
8. The Bionic Vapour B 9 11 - 20 8

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Orange said:
I won my away game against one of my main rivals 1-0. This means I am now leading the table with 7 points down to the second placed team. That is a bit surprising though, since it's a very tight series. I now have 6 wins and 3 draws this season. I started with four wins in a row, before I got 3 draws in a row. Then it was halfseason, and the matches turned. I have now beaten two out of those that I drew against, and I will now be home against the third and final team (Daredevils) this weekend. If I manage to win that match, I will have beaten all teams at least once.
Great work :happy: Sounds like you are going to win your league, good luck :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts