Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give a big welcome to the CHAMPIONS of Israel!!! :)

A hard fought 2:1 win against Yoav and his monster-keeper clinched my second Ligat ha`AL title and 4th title in 4 seasons...La-resistance's semi-reserve lineup lost 3:2 to Haifa, so I finish first with 2 points ahead of F.C Haifa (although I would win the title anyway as La-resistance needed more then 10 goals to bypass me). It was somewhat scary when Yoav took the lead and I equalised in the same minute and La-resistance were 1-0 but the end was sweet :)

Match ratings:

Midfield: world class
Right Side Defence: outstanding
Central Defence: brilliant
Left Side Defence: magnificent
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: supernatural
Left Side Attack: supernatural

New record TR - 107 :eek:

I'm happy, I hope everyone else here will be as happy as I am at the end of their weekend matches. ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
I TOLD YA U WOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :) (and Lav :tongue: )

Congrats Anders, after a long wait you finally won your league...good luck in the playoff - If you want to promote that is.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Thank you Koj and Raanan. :)

I am almost certain that I won't get promoted. The 2nd division I would get into would be terribly difficult, but even if the challenge of playing there could be interesting, I am 99% certain that with my current team spirit, and my opponents team, I have no chance of winning the qualification. I will play with my best team though. :)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
good luck raanan and orange, may the force be with you :)

i'll come 6th or 5th :eek: maybe even relegated

NOOOooooooooooo.....:sob:

if i do, i'll stay in division 4 for a while and restructure my team

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Well, yesterday a nice 1 - 4 victory to cap off my best season in Hattrick ( out of 2 ;) ) I have started to restructure my midfield but due to all my players dropping their form I think I may have a tougher time next season trying to gain promotion. Here is what the final table looked like:

A nice looking 9 points in front of third placed Team Maxx ;) I look forward to the Cup now where my aim is the 3rd round :happy: I may switch from PM to General for a week or so before it :smileani:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS RAANAN!!! :star: :happy: :drunk: :hangover: :party: :jester: :thumbsup: ;)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
congrats Raanan and Orange :cool: all the best to the rest who haven't played their last round yet.

I lost 2-4 and even if I'd won it wouldn't have mattered cause the guy above me won his match, relegation here I come. I'll be back before they know it though :fero:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Congrats Raanan and Orange for the title.

As for myself, after the loss to Raanan at the end of a tough fight, I will be facing the toughest opponent I could've faced as the promotion picture cleared. I ended up finishing 6th cause the loser in the 4th place couldn't MOTS and win his last match and got hammered 1:4 so Haifa Greens got 5th place.

Hopefully I will stay in the league... In case I don't I would consider selling my keeper (although it will piss off Raanan, I won't be able to afford his wages...).

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should still be able to afford his wages, second division is not much different then first division.

Hbesh MOTSed his game, it's just that he sold 2 inners, 1 was injured, so the best he could get was inadequate midfield. :eek:

Bombers are though but you're playing at home, this should decrease their strongest part - midfield. In other areas you're better/equal, so I think that with a bit of luck you can win.

You might consider selling your second keeper now, although he hasn't turned yet he is somewhat high so it'll fetch good money, and with that cash buy a good inner that will help you in the playoff (but he can also decrease TS so not sure it's the best idea..)

Goodluck anyhow, I wanna see you in my league next season ;) (And by selling Kline you'll piss off everyone as he was voted player of the year by over 400 people and he's probably the most loved player in Israel:) )

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
congrats on title

and go me i got relegated :tongue:

i plan to play my backup during the league games, and normal squad in the cup. i plan to go to semis atleast!! hopefully i dont jinx myself and exit :dazed:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
One chance, one goal. Two chances against, no goals. Yes, yes, yes, I stayed in with a 1-0 win against the leagueleaders FC Agniesebuurt :party: Just when I had given up all the hope, the boys did what they had to do. From the three relegationcandidates I had the toughest opponent, but the other two only drew and I won won. So it stayed exciting until the last minute, cause one goal in one of their matches in their favour and it would have been adios to XSV Almere. Now I can make myself up for another play-off game to save my butt.

1. FC Oudwest 14 44 - 21 27
2. FC Agniesebuurt 14 37 - 23 25
3. Wesley's hurricanes 14 28 - 33 23
4. FC De Vedetten 14 31 - 25 21
5. Riff 14 29 - 42 19
6. XSV Almere 14 17 - 29 16
7. FC Bal op t' dak 7 14 17 - 22 14
8. Williams Warriors 14 23 - 31 14

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Raanan said:
You should still be able to afford his wages, second division is not much different then first division.

Hbesh MOTSed his game, it's just that he sold 2 inners, 1 was injured, so the best he could get was inadequate midfield. :eek:

Bombers are though but you're playing at home, this should decrease their strongest part - midfield. In other areas you're better/equal, so I think that with a bit of luck you can win.

You might consider selling your second keeper now, although he hasn't turned yet he is somewhat high so it'll fetch good money, and with that cash buy a good inner that will help you in the playoff (but he can also decrease TS so not sure it's the best idea..)

Goodluck anyhow, I wanna see you in my league next season ;) (And by selling Kline you'll piss off everyone as he was voted player of the year by over 400 people and he's probably the most loved player in Israel:) )
I believe I will stay. I'd rather not take any TS chance and stay with what I got for the next game. Any new purchases will be made during the break after I sell a brilliant keeper and make good $$$.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Won my last match, MOTSed it against the league #2 at that point and won 4-1.

I was in sixth position 4 rounds ago but finished second for the second year running in the Serbian second division. Man what a sentence. :D

1. Fudbalski Klub Orlo 14 34 - 9 32
2. FK Velepolje 14 43 - 22 26
3. YUGO45 14 31 - 15 26
4. plava krv 14 45 - 19 25
5. Zerom Tankers 14 31 - 13 25
6. Teleskop 14 32 - 18 21
7. Blocks United 14 13 - 61 6
8. jugosi 14 2 - 74 0

Very close league and I don't expect the champions to win their qualifier so I'm thinking it's gonna be just as tough next season.

Congrats to all the champs and good luck to those with qualifiers/relegation matches!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts