Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 4:0 win against leaders Hapoel Beer-Sheva at home with my forward scoring all 4 goals. It was pretty much a fair win for me, and I am once again 3 points from the top. Due to Yoav beating 3rd place I am back in third as well.

This is the current league table:

Code:
 Team Played Goals Points 
1. Hapoel Beer-Sheva 11 32 - 15 24 
2. La-resistance 11 27 - 14 24 
3. Beitar 11 36 - 14 21 
4. F.C Haifa 11 21 - 12 21 

5. Haifa Greens 11 17 - 17 16 
6. Maccabi Maale Adumi 11 12 - 16 13 

7. Hadera SK 11 8 - 28 9 
8. Elite-f.c 11 7 - 44 3
Next week all 4 top teams face eachother as well as botom teams, I'm away to La-resistance and I will very much need the services of my injured Islandic inner so here's hoping he recovers in time.

What a league :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Well done Ranaan :) Looks like a fantastic league u have there :happy: Best of luck to you for the rest of the season, and hopefully your IM will be back ;)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I beat F.C Haifa (the champs for those who don't recall) 2:0 in my best match of the season no doubt. My next match is against SK Hadera which means a must win and a good approach for maybe finishing 5th (chances of me finishing higher are almost non-existent). Since I also have to face the last place team I think I have a decent chance of finishing 5th.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Cool, that would mean a good chance for another season in the top division for your monster in goal.

BTW: is Haifa Greens the new name of FC Haifa or they did relegate last season? Since you had two FC Haifa's last season only a dot difference there was.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I got a 3-3 draw with 4th placed team AtleticoRoste at home. I used a 4-5-1 formation this time, so the result isn't that bad. My best player Cortese was suspended which along with the new formation explain my bad attacking ratings. Overally, I was lucky to get away with a draw.

3rd placed bar mamy drew with 6th placed TRANSILVANIA 1-1 to get 2nd position on goal difference, while 2nd Novate Cougars were defeated 3-1 by 7th placed Novartis Volt. :eek:

The gap between me and the rest is now 10 points, and with only 3 matches left, the race for first position in my Series already ended. :)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
I played the 6th place holder away in one of my final-4-must-win-matches and got a 2-2 tie :D. I relied on counter attack knowing that his midfield got better than mine during the period I was away and since my midfielders aren’t in the best form of their life (went down from an excellent rating to a passable one). the only problem was that two of my three starting strikers had low form (weak and poor) so I had my third (excellent form) and my sub striker along with the weak form one start, still my attack would've been really dangerous and I had the lead till late in first half and was confident I'd add to it and win the match, but two minutes before the first half ended things went wrong.

he equalized, which wouldn't have been a big deal if I had my excellent form striker who got injured and had to be replaced by the poor form one. my opponent scored a second goal later and I equalized afterwards. the match ended in a 2-2 tie.

I got a magnificent central attack rating with two low form strikers, one sub striker and a defensive coach.

the standings look like this:
Code:
Team                  | Played | Goals | Points 
1. A.C. Fonte Meravigl    11    25 - 12    22 
2. Real Pachino F.C.      11    31 - 14    21 
3. San Giusto             11    31 - 17    20 
4. Sgainator F.C.         11    23 - 29    16 
5. Sinistri               11    22 - 23    15 
6. Real Perquaccia        11    19 - 20    14 
7. Wolf Pack FC           11    16 - 32    7 
8. Vicenza Calcio         11    10 - 30    7
luck has been on my side and the 8th, who was 7th, and 5th place holders lost and I tied with the 6th. I need to win my upcoming 3 matches and hope that I remain lucky if I wish to avoid relegation, which doesn't seem likely.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
1. Kingz FC 10 27 - 7 25

2. Arsenal Gunners' 10 32 - 19 24
3. Cobra Strikers 10 32 - 14 22
4. Beechboro Titans 10 15 - 16 12

5. unbeatables 10 19 - 23 12
6. Peninsula Power 10 19 - 24 12

7. United InterNaziona 10 11 - 35 4
8. Mak United 10 5 - 22 3

------------------

playing bottom of trhe league team, HOWEVER last time i played this guy we drew!! so i am not taking any chances and will play normal instead of PIC. i think its pretty much normal all the way till end of season now and no chance for playing PIC as i try to avoid the relegation zone.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Well, for the first time I was featuring my new look team. I was in 2nd place by only GD after my loss in the battle for promotion last week. I was against 6th place RD_SLOVAN who I decided to PIC at home as I believed I was superior to him all round the ground. The match was not that exciting and I won by the scoreline of 2 - 0 (a goal 5 mins into both halves). I pulled some great ratings despite playing PIC, the only bad apple was the area I am trying to improve which is midfield :( I got the same as he did . . . wretched :yuck: 3rd place Team Maxx lost and due to this I have opened up a 3 point lead over him. Next week I travel to his stadium and even if I lose I would have sealed second place because he plays top of the league the last match of the season where as I play the 2 bottom clubs. Here is the table.

1. Slovenska Bistrica 11 56 - 6 30

2. NK Triglav 11 31 - 13 25
3. Team Maxx 11 37 - 26 22
4. Konkvistadorji 11 38 - 27 21
5. NK Gagy 11 28 - 19 15
6. RD_SLOVAN 11 15 - 40 7
7. Mirovniki 11 12 - 50 6
8. kokice 11 10 - 46 4

·
Registered
333 Posts
I beat the third placed team today 4-0 all the goals in the first 19 mins of the game and with that win it put me 11 points in front of second placed team who lost today so that has clinched me the title first one of my hattrick experience.

Here are the ratings of todays game

Hello Chicken
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (Unlimited)

Midfield: solid
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: excellent

Feilding Demons
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (Unlimited)

Midfield: weak
Right Side Defence: passable
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: formidable
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: excellent

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
MiRmInGi said:
I beat the third placed team today 4-0 all the goals in the first 19 mins of the game and with that win it put me 11 points in front of second placed team who lost today so that has clinched me the title first one of my hattrick experience.
Congratulations :happy: :star: Best of luck to your team in new division ;) :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
TEAM A
Tactic: Pressing
Tactic skill: inadequate

4-5-1
Midfield: solid
Right Side Defence: magnificent
Central Defence: supernatural
Left Side Defence: world class
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: poor
Left Side Attack: inadequate

TEAM B
Tactic: Attack on wings
Tactic skill: brilliant

3-4-3
Midfield: passable
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: outstanding
Central Attack: brilliant
Left Side Attack: brilliant

Who should win?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
But team A's attack is much weaker than team B's defense. Much weaker than what Team B's is to Team A's if you follow ;)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Bastin FC came back from 2-0 down to win 7-2 away to the sixth-placed team despite Playing it Cool. 5 goals in 10 minutes settled the game. Still three points behind the league leaders. However, I host them next weekend, my team spirit is up to satisfied, and my key players are in good form.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
My first ever 0-0, despite playing against a 2 men defense in the last 25 minutes. Only my attack is by far the worst in the division so it ain't such a surprise that I missed out on that oppurtinity.

If I had won it would have been pretty confident about finishing at least above the relegationline, now I'm still just 3 points ahead of the 7th place.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i managed to lose to the series leaders 3-1

now i lie in 4th and need to throw 3 more games if i hope to get the quali.

the last game is vs a team which appears to be desserted whit the owner logging in once or twice a month, and also i have competition for 5th place from my frend who also wants the qually :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts