17.sheffield wed
18.oldham
19.blackpool
20.torquay united

21.wrexham
22.peterborough
23.MK dons
24.stockport

please feel free to post ur predictions!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
1. Luton
2. Hull

3. Tranmere
4. Bristol C
5. Sheff Wed
6. Swindon

7. Hartlepool
8. Bournemouth
9. Bradford
10. Chesterfiled
11.Brentford
12. Huddersfield
13. Barnsley
14. Wallsall
15. Doncaster
16. Port Vale
17. Oldham
18. Colchester
19. Blackpool
20. Torquay

21. Peterborough
22. Wrexham
23. MK Dons
24. Stockport

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would like to see us nick 2nd spot, but if im honest, Tinnion really hasnt got a clue, so unless we do one of our famous winning runs between now and the end of the season, i cant see us doing it, although in saying that, the playoffs are a definate goal of ours and is easily achievable.

It annoys me that we're not doing well as on paper our squad is a mid table Championship clubs, we got a mix of good young players and some older ones too, and its so plain to see sometimes how to get it right but recently the management have been a bit blind with it.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
LitaForCongo said:
I would like to see us nick 2nd spot, but if im honest, Tinnion really hasnt got a clue, so unless we do one of our famous winning runs between now and the end of the season, i cant see us doing it, although in saying that, the playoffs are a definate goal of ours and is easily achievable.

It annoys me that we're not doing well as on paper our squad is a mid table Championship clubs, we got a mix of good young players and some older ones too, and its so plain to see sometimes how to get it right but recently the management have been a bit blind with it.
Been hoping you lot would get promoted for a few years, quite fancy a trip down to Ashton Gate. Hope you can pull it off :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
jimbo jones said:
Been hoping you lot would get promoted for a few years, quite fancy a trip down to Ashton Gate. Hope you can pull it off :)
Cheers mate, not a bad little ground we got, could be better, shame the board wont give us our Eastend. :depress:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts