Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like even the league doesn't want us in the top 4. So who's REALLY pulling the strings? Hmmmmmm Roma in debt, they owe the banks A LOT. Juve spent a lot, probably in debt. So we need both of them to get into the CL, because without that money both clubs would be in deeper financial troubles. Ok, Napoli is really giving us a headache, lets **** THEM OVER! We are 11 million over the balance, we've been debt free since DeLa took over. We don't owe anyone anything.

Roma - Siena: today, we see a handball by Burdisso go uncalled. Okaka's goal is slightly offside, but we'll let it go because it's ROMA.
Juve - Lazio: Worst PK call I've seen since the last Calciopoli.

Napoli - Genoa:
[tub]15SRbrQjrrQ&[/tub]
[tub]FseTC3Cl0Bk[/tub]

LEGA=JOKE.:howler:

I don't even need to get into the favors that Milan gets. Even Inter is started to get some bullshit calls.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
if you are smarter than me post more than 50/50. you don't need to feel proud of your hick heritage, you live in USA now!

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Maybe the time was added due to a player taking about 30 secs to take a corner, and 2 players going down injured during the injury time as well for a good few mins.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Wait, you watched Serie A thinking it was fair? :howler: How boring is that?

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Mel Gibson wants you to start in his new film Conspiracy Theory II.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Got to agree with you there, that was one of the most unbelievable decisions I've ever seen. Then I realised that it was Del Piero playing for Juve so all made sense. Diver + Cheats = penalty :)

1 - 20 of 308 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.