Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A continuation of the most beloved LEAGUE IS RIGGED thread: where we examine games the refs are blatantly giving Juventus favorable calls in order to put them into the top 4, and anyone in the way (for the most part Napoli) are getting unfavorable calls to solidify the corrupt objective (LEGA is no innocent party).

Today's game under the microscope: Napoli vs. Roma
As predicted, Roma got the calls. We had 3 PKs go uncalled, Rizzoli is a known joker.

Here are the bad calls:
1) Burdisso nearly decking Quags on the back of the head while he was attempting a bicycle kick.
2) Tadei studs up on Pazienza in the box to his ankle right after ball leaves his foot.
3) Juan taking down Quags, although a bit of a dive could have existed. Nonetheless, Baptista was already off his feet before Camps puts his leg out. So if you call that a pk, it's a pk for us too.

4) Debatable handball by Mexex, but ball to chest to arm is almost always called a handball because it eliminated ball to hand rule.

League is RIGGED.

·
Registered
221 Posts
as we have seen in today's Juve - Palermo match the league is rigged.

The ref decided to nullify Miccoli's goal because it was too nice, Budan's goal because Grygera had his lace not tied when he passed the ball.

Also Juve were awarded a penalty on Diego and the referee denied what the linesman told him and allowed Cannavaro's goal even if there was Del Piero offside.

LEAGUE IS RIGGED AND IT'S A FACT

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Juventus was obviously robbed yesterday!!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Even the referee couldnt possibly help Juve yesterday :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Juventus was obviously robbed yesterday!!
I didn't say we were robbed. When my team loses I admit that we were shite. Not like the rest of the Serie A teams that shout corruption because they lost a game. Yesterday's loss just smashed Forza Napoli's theory that Juve are not robbing.

If Juve favour us it's because we help them and never criticise them even when refereeing mistakes were against us. It's a natural thing. You help me I help you, you offend me and criticise me heavily, I dislike you. Referees are not robots.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
It's a natural thing.
Indeed, it's always been like this. You give me Rolex, I help you to gain points. Mutual respect is a great thing :proud:

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even the referee couldnt possibly help Juve yesterday :D
Seriously, there's only so much they can do to make SIENA look like JUVE. HAHA!:howler:

I don't think they want to make it so obvious, they helped them for the past 4 games to get back into 4th and took it away from us(which they continue to do). So, it works both ways. Palermo will get it up the ass in the coming games.

·
Registered
221 Posts
before Mourinho go talk to the press again that the Serie A is corrupt, Luciano Moggi gave him some advice:

Mourinho – E il tuo scandalo con il Porto l'hai rimosso?
"Mourinho è un allenatore che ha capito che deve tenere sulla corda la squadra per motivarla e farla giocare sempre al massimo. Ripeto che mi è anche simpatico. L'allenatore interista diventa antipatico quando però si permette di dare giudizi spregiativi sul calcio italiano. La storia di Calciopoli non si è ancora conclusa. E' in corso un processo "vero" e prima di dare giudizi bisogna attendere la sentenza del tribunale.
Trovo poi molto scorretto che Mourinho si erga a giudice del calcio italiano e si dimentichi la bufera che ha investito il calcio portoghese due anni fa con squalifiche, retrocessioni e penalizzazione proprio del Porto che lui guidava nella stagione 2003/2004, anno in cui vinse oltre allo scudetto portoghese anche la Champions.
Mourinho, l'allenatore migliore in questo momento? Per me i migliori restano sempre Capello e Lippi e subito dopo c'è Ancelotti."
It's always good going to the best current teams and win. Like many Portuguse I know say, Mourinho is Mafia!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
UPDATE

Today, Diego's goal for Juve was offside. I think there were other bad calls that went our Juve's too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts