Barcelone - Chelsea
Bayern Munich - Arsenal
Werder Brême - OLYMPIQUE LYON

--------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool to see the game MICOUD vs LYON ;) ... Johan has a great chance to show everybody in France that he is still a man for L´Equipe de France ;)
I can´t see why we ain´t bringing him back to the squad, he has so much to offer!

Monaco had a good draw I think, I remember them beating PSV last season in the group stage of the Champions League.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
johan won't show anything ! :stuckup: ;)

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
With all the "big guns" playing each others. There really something good to do for the French teams.

Currently L'OL is our better chance but Monaco has still 3 months for improve theirs game. And they have already improved.

BTW a lot of things can happened in that time...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Both should go through. I'm confident. :)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
french teams have to qualify, they will against teams who won to be on 1/8 but PSV is not the threatened opponent, Monaco with his offensive squad have to play carefully but trusting in their chances and score there in Eindhoven. In Monaco they will play better but they have to well prepare the game abroad.

For Lyon it's more dangerous, it's a big german team, but Lyon is powerful and can score a lot. Their defence was weak but they are strong midifelds. Micoud the bremen playmaker will be hot, but Lyon is stronger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts