Registered
56,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at this :

[tub]2S0jwQ0Rwd4[/tub]

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Wow you are pimping him as much as possible Mali. :)

Do you want him to be sold?

·
Registered
56,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow you are pimping him as much as possible Mali. :)

Do you want him to be sold?
nah:)
i just wanted people to see how particular are his goals. he reminds me someone else;)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
This should be in the future stars forum, no one cares mali if you continually overhype these guys.

·
Registered
56,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
future star?
he is already a starter in french squad:)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Yes but hes young and its the only place anyone should care for a thread of him. He is going to be a top class player, but in this forum, you dont help him by continaully overhyping him/

·
Registered
56,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes but hes young and its the only place anyone should care for a thread of him. He is going to be a top class player, but in this forum, you dont help him by continaully overhyping him/
first, i don't overhype him, he doesn't need me.
secondly, in which way i already overhyped him in this forum in another way than having this avatar?
i don't see what you mean.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Totally disagree, I don't believe she is overhyping him at all, he's already a gun and mali is simply giving him more exposure.

This should be in the future stars forum, no one cares mali if you continually overhype these guys.
Nope, he's already brilliant, can stick it out with the big boys as far as I'm concerned :star:

·
Registered
56,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i saw a there is a thread about complet striker, i didn't read it yet, but sure thing is that i would talk about benzema there. he got already all. look at his goals.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
l'adu est meilleur, mon ami

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
He has a funny shaped head.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
That blk dude stole that clip , he was more awesome;)

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
When he plays in a league where there is more than one side capable of winning the title, people will start to take note.

Until then, he's a big fish in a small pond.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts