Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10/04/2002. Ronaldinho a été désigné meilleur joueur du championnat de France pour le mois de mars, par le jury de cinquante journalistes du Trophée LNF-France Soir. Avec 78 points, Roni devance un autre joueur offensif, Bruno Cheyrou (Lille), qui totalise 45 points, et son compatriote de l'Olympique lyonnais, Sonny Anderson (34 points). L'international brésilien du PSG avait déjà remporté ce trophée au mois de janvier 2002.

>>

1. - Ronaldinho (PSG) 78pts
2. - Bruno Cheyrou (Lille) 45pts
3. - Sonny Anderson (Lyon) 34pts

It's the second time that Roni gets the award, after January.

FORZA BRUNO CHEYROU :star:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Stéphano! It´s cool that you like Bruno Cheyrou! i also thinks him is worldclass! he have done a marvelous season with Lille!!
hopes he would be in our NT soon!!

btw his little brother Benoït Cheyrou won the u18 euro championship, with also our great young stars such as Mexés, Cissé, Penneteu etc...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think that ronaldinho deserve that...;)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Bruno Cheyrou is my favourite French playing in France! He's not that young (24) but he definitely has a good margin of improvement ahead of him. In all case. He deserves a top club.

:)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I didn´t say that Bruno is that young but his little brother Benoït is born in 1981 as I am...

you know of Benoït to dont you Stéph?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, not really, man. I read a couple of things about Benoît though, but I don't recall having ever seen him in action.

Will he become as good (better perhaps) as his older brother?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts