·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sem comentarios

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
well, Leao left to Japan, leaving Sao Paulo without coach.
Are you surprised and somehow amazed to see the hypocritical relation coach-club here yet again, Liternit or this is just fear to know that the free names are Oswaldo de Oliveira, Cuca, Celso Roth, Helio dos Anjos...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
não, a real é que ele vai treinar uns 6 meses esse equipe e depois vai voltar pro santos.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
What would the reaction have been if it was Grafite or Cicinho leaving for a japanese club? Would they be callled "fdp" too?

And would the SP directors be called "fdp" if Leão wasn't getting good results, finished the Paulista in 3rd and they fired him?

I hate it when coaches walk out of my club too, but he's just treating the club with the same respect (or lack thereof) that coaches usually get from the clubs, and exercising the same right to pursue better wages that the players have. If Leão is an fdp, then so were Kaka and Luis Fabiano.

I sympathize with your anger, Liternit, but demonizing Leão isn't very fair. If even our star players are incentived by the National Team coach to leave for greener pastures as soon as they can (!!), we can hardly blame star coaches for doing the same thing.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
screw you :D

Leão was an asswipe like 99% of the people in football, he started to talk about leaving way before the end of the contract, why did he just stayed quiet and waited till the end of the contract to leave. He did it to get more money from São Paulo and that did not work, so he left

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I`m with Garrincha on this one. If coaches are merecenaries, so are players and everyone in football. Including clubs, who don't think twice before firing coaches.

Anyway, the situation is worse when it happens like it happened with Geninho in 2003, when he coached Galo. He build the squad and gave his word that he wouldn't leave unless he received an offer from another country. Maybe he sucks at geography and thinks São Paulo is not in Brazil; then we got Celso Roth and the rest is story....

I don't know if this was the case with Leão. When rumours about him leaving appeared, I didn't see him denying that it could happen.

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
If the lady in your avatar is involved, I'm interested.
Af I this lady does not generates already too much controversy, now you will add your fiance to that :tongue:

Of course, Rubbish.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
JCamilo said:
Af I this lady does not generates already too much controversy, now you will add your fiance to that :tongue:
:eekani: :mute: Shhhh, don't tell. :lala: :stress: :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts