• Victor

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Its Joaquin for me too.
I think this kid is developing into a great player.
hope he has a great year in 2002/2003
Figo should raise his game so he can be el numero uno again.
can t wait for La Liga to start

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'd vote for Joaquin as well. How come you didn't put in Gallardo? He had a much better season than a lot of those players you put up.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i vote for LE21 :happy:
he is the best... :) ;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Kiyan,

You forgot Gallardo from Seville, and Macca didn't play enough to be considered really.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Oh, and i voted for Joaquin, though this year saw a surge of great play from right midfielders, especially Joaquin, Ruefete, Gallardo and Victor. All Spaniards!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
So you didn´t listen to me after all Kiyan. I said, Gallardo, Rufete, Joaquin and Victor. Luis Enrique didn´t exactlly play as right winger. He should be in the central midfielder category. My vote goes to Rufete with Gallardo close behind.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Robban said:
I said, Gallardo, Rufete, Joaquin and Victor
:eek: The horror! Robban and I agree on something! :D
Btw Robban, your vote doesn't show for some reason. Rufete is still on 0!

Hala Madrid,

Angulo started out as a right midfielder for Valencia, he played there numerous times in the past. Last year, he was used as a long striker in the season close when Benitez gave up on the hopeless bunch of Carew, Sanchez and Salva.

Kiyan,

Was there a left back poll? for some reason i can't remember if there was or wasn't! :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wooooooow. Ay ya yay!

Sorry sorry, if you want the poll to be edited then you have to tell Micke since he's the FM of this forum.

Lestat, I forgot:D It will be the next poll:)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:

Hala Madrid,

Angulo started out as a right midfielder for Valencia, he played there numerous times in the past. Last year, he was used as a long striker in the season close when Benitez gave up on the hopeless bunch of Carew, Sanchez and Salva.

I know he played in the lone striker role last season but what im saying is that he is naturally a left wing player isn't he?

And yes Gallardo should definetly be on this poll !

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Hala,

If im not mistaken, he is a right sided player (Angulo). Maybe the Valencia fans can confirm that or not.

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
I am not a Valencia fan and neither can I confirm that Angulo is a right-sided player but what I CAN say is that I have played with Valencia in CM for a long time and he is right-sided there:D

:angel:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Angulo is right sided indeed, he even played as our right back in a game or tow last season :eek:

My vote went for Joaquin aswell, though my heart was saying Rufete :D

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I understand why no one hasn´t mention Tiko and expecially not why he isn´t in the poll? Experts?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Luis Enrique and Cocu are my favourite players, so I have to vote for the Barca nr. 21.

But Joaquin is fantastic already and must be one of the greatest prospects in the world... How old is he?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Joaquin is born 1981, which means that he´s 21 years old.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Joaquin is a great talent indeed but to balance the poll a little, my vote went to Victor of course.

Figo at zero... :howler: he should see this :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts