• Nadal

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, you do the math.

I think there are more than 4 defenders in Spain, but I don't think they can contend for defender of the season.

If you want someone added u should've told me in the 1st CD poll:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
It has to be Naybet. You just can't say Coloccini is better Naybet, can you? Coloccini is promising, true, he is still young and one day will probably be better than Naybet but right now he's too inexperienced to have 8 votes :eek:

for me its
1. Ayala
2. Naybet
3. Hierro

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I agree bailamos.

I was going to comment but then said whats the point? anyone who says Coloccini was better then Naybet last year simply wasn't watching the league or knows nothing about football. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
I was going to comment but then said whats the point? anyone who says Coloccini was better then Naybet last year simply wasn't watching the league or knows nothing about football. :rolleyes:
And that's scary... 8 people around in the Spanish football forum who vote but don't watch/follow Spanish football...:(

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
bailemos said:
And that's scary... 8 people around in the Spanish football forum who vote but don't watch/follow Spanish football...:(
You seem genuinely worried:howler: Anyway, I went for Naybet too:)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
don't need any question...Naybet ;)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I think that peoples expectations on players sometimes makes you think they are better/worse then they really are. I think Hierro made a very solid season and if such a class player can keep up the stable form he did, then he made a great season. Thats the diffrence between you thinking Fernando did a average season compared to "himself" and me thinking he did one worthy of a La Liga DT spot :)

So my vote went to Hierro (voted some weeks ago ).

Naybet did a great job as well, also very stable but Donato deserves some credit for that, when he got injured you could see the Depor defence got a lot weaker...

Coloccini sure was a nice surpise, but I think people sort of got blinded by the flash when he started of the season in superb style, the turh is he wasnt all that good after that and dont forget he plays for a bunch of "hackers" (Juaneles expression :D )

·
Registered
282 Posts
I also voted for hierro. I think he did a very good job last year. Considering his age he did awesome. Still a defensive rock at the backline of madrid. Played very well with helguera. He has served madrid well for the last decade and maybe even his got a few more years in him.:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Favio said:
J.Andrade( the new acquisition of deportivo) and u will see why this year!
All you said in this post is true but the poll is about last season's performance in La Liga. So, Andrade can't be evaluated or what do you think?:D

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Puyol wasn't a central defender (or should I say armless goalkeeper) until last night. Hey! Where's Frank de Boer? Only joking and my apologies go out to all Barça fans for such tastelessness.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts