Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how is it with the plans for the meeting march 21. Is it still on? March is only three months away and fast aproaching, and if I want to be there at march 21 then I have to book my flight and hotel reservations soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
As far as I know its still counted for. Whatever, Im going and I know Mad dog is going. Then you have Jester, Mattias and Ermetico living there... Just make your booking and let us know and we'll find out some place to have a beer :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LazialeSvedese said:
As far as I know its still counted for. Whatever, Im going and I know Mad dog is going. Then you have Jester, Mattias and Ermetico living there... Just make your booking and let us know and we'll find out some place to have a beer :)
So you guys can arrange the tickets?, I think that is the hardest part if you are coming from abroad.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
AquilaBelga said:
What about me?? :groan: :D
AquilaBelga can provide information in 56 different languages and 183 different dialects.

·
Registered
46 Posts
well Done.
U open the trhead in Here and we can start it again in a easy -way...

Yes i will arrange the Tikets for the Derby all togheter only for who is 100% sure to fly.

I will , also organize with Jester a dinner...special.

I will also organize......

Please start thinking about seriously and in one week i will try to open a new thread ( similar to Lazioworld mad dogs old one) in orde to re-organize the Laziali meeting.
Only specials Eagles.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I will be attending aswell.

Roll out the red carpet for the Lazio fans.:cool: :star:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts