Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all now Mancini is going to retire after this season (sad but true), but who is now going to wear no. 10. In my opinion it should be a player with great technical skills, e.g. Claudio Lopez, but it should also be a dedicated Lazio player. Any comments?

M

·
0 Posts
yes, i think so
VERON is da man for 10

salam ................................. MO ..

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,939 Posts
Well... maybe Veron, but I would prefer a striker to wear
Mancini's old number. And it would be a nice welcome present
if Claudio Lopez gets it, but maybe it's too much "honor" for
him as a new Lazio player.

Of course numbers have no real importance so it should
not really matter who plays with what number, but it's still
a little important... just because we the fans do give some
meaning to these numbers.

I can't decide on who should be the new nr 10... I'll have to
get back to you on this. But I agree, this IS a nice topic!! :) :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Veron , Veron , Veron !
It is important for south-americans to wear number 10.And it will be a little positive motivation for him i believe.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I would certainly go for Veron, but if it was to be any other it would mean that Lazio would take advantage of the fact that Rivaldo (right now) looks set to leave Barca.
Rivaldo is obviously a number 10- as pure as they come actually- but still... You never know what happens at Barcelona...

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
a great midfielder should always wear it..its suits him best...veron is the best midfielder we, so let him have the great no. 10

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Laziando do you really think that Simone Inzaghi won´t be third choice striker again next year ??

I know that both Pippo and Simone are great strikers or finishers but there is nooo way that they can compare to the likes of C Lopez, Vieri, Del Piero, Totti, Salas, Crespo, Sheva, Batigol or other great players.

Simone yes on occasions he will be first choice but I think that Lazio will go for a big guy as a center ( e.g Jardel/Vieri/Palermo ) and a segunda punta like C Lopez, Salas and Simone.

Since we have Lopez and he´s about 349 galaxys better then Simone Inzaghi it seems fairly obvious that Simone will be used mainly as a) as a sub b) sometimes I see Lopez taking Nedveds left wing and then Simone can step into the forward position c) if we use a 3 man defense.

I like Simone, he has little or no fear in the penalty box and he is quick, hell I like him alot but we shouldn´t be blinded by his 4 goals against Marsielle because most forwards would have scored then in that game.

Still Simone has potential to become a greater player then his brother and then we have a killer in our team.

About the nr 10 jersey - C Lopez :)

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Willem Sterk; "...if we would..." ?
Maybe it was a typing error, but I've always considered You more of a Parma fan- possibly Juventus fan, but now You say "we" in regards to Lazio ?

Is that possible :) ?

Ciao.

[This message has been edited by Glen (edited 10-05-2000).]

L

·
0 Posts
i think..salas to no 10 and inzaghi 9..maybe it will happen...but im not sure..maybe veron too but for me its strange that midfielder have a no 10..yeah whatever the number its still our team

T

·
0 Posts
Of course ye should give it to the biggest star and it is: R I V A L D O nr 1 0!!!!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
NO doubt about it, the # 10 Jersey belongs to none other than our great playmaker JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON.
Lopez can get another jersey, but not this one.
And if Veron doesn't want the # 10 jersey, STankovic should get it.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Glen some other lazio fan asked me this earlier my awnser is that i don't really support 1 team(ok maby parma more than others).
If im at the lazio forum i use we for Lazio if im at the Juve forum i use we for juve.
So i hope im not offending you lazio fans at all otherwise i would use lazio instead of we and use it only on the parma forum

Sorry

Ciao(im not italian if you think im from Holland)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Juan Veron or Claudio Lopez (if he joins Lazio next season) Actually, Lopez should take the No.11 jersey and Veron should assume the No.10 jersey.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts