Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that Lazio will win many trophies and honors this year and in the years to come. But yesterday was Lazio's finest hour.

1. The first people to come to Ronaldo's aid were Lazio players.

2. At the post-game press conference, Ericksson said that he wanted to talk about Ronaldo first, before even mentioning the game.

3. After the game, I checked this Laziomania chat board to read the celebrations - and all I saw was messages of concern about Ronaldo.

You are a class act, Lazio.

Zen9

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks for the great post.
Nice to see some people notice even the good
things of LAZIO!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

P.S.Ronnie,I hope your back in no time!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thank you Zen9!
I was happy to see their reaction,they know how to behave and they show how much they care about their rivals and that they are not selfish or snobbish or mean!
Especially Simeone's reaction was touching!
Let's all pray and hope that Ronnie will get back soon.Fottball cant afford loose a player like him!(Even Errikson said it!)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ok we're all sorry about Ronaldo, but now
it's time to talk LAZIO E BASTA!
After all he's still making millions and enjoying ISS PRO EVOLUTION on his playstation!

PUMA E BASTA
E lazindo e lazia FOR PRESIDENT
DEL CAZZO!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Yep, nice to see that the fans care about the players, whether they play for Lazio or Inter.

Nicer than my Juventini teacher, who laughed and was glad!! (sorry Zen, Glen had to put that in!)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welll, I think that it is great Lazio fans and players doesn´t just care about themselves, but seriously, why the fuzz??? I didn´t see any Inter fans weeping last year, when our Vieri got injured. I know ronaldo is a fine player, but i´d choose Vieri any day of the week (twice on sundays) over ronaldo.
So yes, I don´t like it any more than you, I just don´t think, that because your name is ronaldo, you deserve any special treatment. I´m proud of the way the Lazio players acted, but du you think they would have done the same, had it been zamorano???

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Personally I like to believe that Lazio players would come to the aid of any player who is down and that injured!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts