Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Mattias for putting so much time and work into LazioMania. It has been my number one and best way of keeping in touch with Lazio this season. It really is a great football website. Bring on next season and thanks Mattias.

You said last year the Scudetto was what you wanted most. Now you have it!

Forza Lazio and St. Mirren!

SCOTTISHTONY

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I totally agree with scottishTony. I have made it to a daily routine to go into this page and I don't know what to do if this page was closed.

Thank you very much Mathias.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only Lazio- page you need!!
Thank you Mattias

Mrs Nesta

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally agree. Your site is by far the BEST Lazio-site on the internet so keep up the good work. Eller på svenska: Laziomania fetrockar, eller nåt :)

FORZA LAZIO

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Without doubt,Lazimania is the best source on the net about our beloved Lazio.Thanx Mattias,keep up the good work man!

-----------------------------------------
Forza Lazio!!!!!!
Scudetto Winners 1999-2000

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
when i wake up in the morning, first i goto dailysoccer just to scan through and then its LAZIOMANIA time....it is the greatest place for a lazio fan to be. very informative and well organized.

mattias, without your site, i dont think i would know everything about lazio.

Thanks

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mattias,

Your sight is the best Lazio sight on the net. Keep up the good work. We all count on you.

Argentina,

I seem to follow the same exact regime as you. Daily Soccer to Laziomania, and somewhere in between, to get my daily dose of the Lazio list from my E-mail. I couldn't immagine living life any other way.

·
Registered
555 Posts
All the pictures can be found and saved to your computer :)

Just check out all the match-reports from every game and you will find a lot of pics !

Lazindo, give me your e-mail !
Because I don't know who of the Lazindos is who … :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

------------------
S.S. LAZIO
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Thanks a bunch too, Mattias! Your name is certainly on my thank-you list :D
I've made LazioMania my default page when I open the internet... :)
Can't wait what'll you do when you're on holidays, Mattias! I registered to the forum when my exams started - what a timing! Enjoying holidays here...

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Mattias great page thanx!!
About the photos from the copa final maybe you could put them mon your page sometime so we could save them to our computer. I think that many people would appreciate it, if you have the time with school :) :)!!

FORZA LAZIO!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love your sight. It would be impossible to follow Lazio without it. If I knew your home adress you would be on my christmas-card list.

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

S.S.LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
My email ??? Can't you see in my profile.. however here it is [email protected] ..... thank's .....

ps: I knew that... but I had problem with saving those pictures... they won't come with the right extentions ....... I mean after I saved they will not appear neither in JPEG ext. not Bitmap ext. Could you tell me why ?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts