Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!This is not over yet, a minor blip along the road to glory.Don't get to excited because you will only be deflated come the end of the season, just like last year!Juve are more superior in every position and you know it.Your team has no tradition, no real honours, and no real chance in this race,so be realistic.Instead of berating this great side, and Pippo pay respect to this year's champion's.FFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA JJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think he just found out about his team's loss...hehe

juve will win the serie A....oh wait!

IM JUST KIDDING!! HAHA

APRIL FOOLS!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Juve is more superior in every position..."?

Hmm. Tell me - isn't that a somewhat misplaced sentence, coming from a supporter whos team has managed to take only one point out of six from the games against Lazio...?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calm down, Bettega. I know exactly how you feel. Remember Lazio's previous season? That's why we're going to get it this time. Sorry...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The only thing I can add is that I feel sorry for you, being the person you are!

Lazio, esisti solo tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Yes, Bettega, it IS over.
You may as well say goodbye to scudetto right now.

Heheheheheheh....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll reply again on 7th May,just after we have beaten Parma to clinch Lo Scudetto with a game left.
LAZIO MERDA!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What makes you so confident that you'll beat Parma?

I would REALLY love to beat or even draw with you at Delle Alpi just to give the title to Lazio...oooooh that would be fantastic!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It would be nice to repeat the finale to the 94/95 Scudetto, when we lifted the Scudetto at home, after we had whipped your arse's,4-0

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If I recall right,we actually whipped you asses at the UEFA Cup (remember Dino? :))and the Italian Cup finals that year.That just proved which was the better team...head to head clushes have to with quality,while it takes many more contributors to take the scudetto (examble:Collina)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hehe. Amo; you're right. you did actually beat us in the UEFA, but just to add to the 4-0 Delle Alpi creaming we ALSO beat You 4-0 in the italian cup final that same year. The UEFA... just a fluke :) :).
Now dry Your eyes and get over it... :).

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
juve merda.

they only sing when they're winning.

look at the uefa cup, what a shame.

juve can watch the champions league on tv.

shame.

forza lazio,

scottishtony

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Read our honour's list and weep! What the hell have Lazio ever won? Don't take up too much space with the reply.Thanks!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What has our number of cups got to do with what we can possibly win this season? Not much I'd say!
Sorry, but Juve's list doesn't impress me much!

I primi della Capitale!

Lazia

1 - 20 of 21 Posts