Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now Craignotti is gonnna Get obsessed with buying new players. As u would expect NOT ITALIAN PLAYERS just another 8 argentiniens. WHY DONT LAZIO GIVE THEIR YOUNG PLAYERS A SINGLE CHANCE.CRAIGNOTTI HAS BUILT A TEAM BUY BUYING THE BEST. BERLUSCONI ON THE OTHER HAND PORDUCED A TEAM BASED MOSTLY OF GIFTED ITALIANS.LAZIO WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED GREAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNITALIAN. HOW MANY GOOD ITALIANS HAVE MADE IT THROUGH YOURE RANKS ERHHHHH NESTA, AND WHO ELSE. BECAUSE OF TEAMS LIKE LAZIO ITALY'S NATIONAL TEAM WILL SUFFFER. JUVENTUS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE BYING PLAYERS LIKE CASSANO AND BRIGHI WHO ARE EXCELLENT PROSPECTS. U BOUGHT BARONIO A FEW SEASONS AGO AND HE WAS VERY GOOD FOR U WHEN HE ACTUALLY PLAYED, SO WHAT DO U DO BUY THE OVERATED LITTLE GIT CALLED ALMEYDA WHO IS QUITE PATHETIC FOR A DEFENSIVE MIDFILEDER COS HE HAS NO STREGNTH AND CANT PASS THE BALL FOR HIS LIFE.BARONIO CAN, AND TELL ME WHY BARONIO HAS EARNED A HIGHER AVERAGE RATING THEN ALLL OF YOURE PLAYERS, SIMPLE COS HE IS BETTER THEN ALL OF YOURE DEFENSIVE MIDFILEDERS. LAZIO WANT TO BUY HIM BACK, WHAT NEXT.THERE WILL NEVER BE A GREAT LAZIO SIMPLY BECAUSE A GREAT TEAM HAS TO HAVE PLAYERS FROM THERE COUNTRY
MILAN THOUGH ARE NOT LIKE LAZIO. THEY HAVE BOUGHT COMANDINI AND SAUDATI WHO IS EXCELLENT. WELL DONE LAZIO U HAVE AT LAST BOUGHT YOURSELF A CHAMPIONSHIP RATHER THAN MAKEING ONE BASED ON ITALIAN STARS.LAZIO =$$$$$$$$$$$$ AND NOTHING ELSE

YIPPPEEEE(not)

------------------

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I must say, I agree on alot of parts, I also like to see Lazio buy much and MUCH less.
They dont need to buy players who are already big, but they need to give a chance to the talented Italian players, 100% agreement on that!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lazio= Champion
milan= NOTHING, out from CL in the first round!!!
Please be serious...
LAZIO CAMPIONE D' ITALIA

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Couldn't agree more, and it doesn't have to be our own talents, we could buy young players and then develop them , like we did with Signori and Fuser.

Buying big players is good if you want to have many attendance, but if you want to win something then you cannot change a whole squad and believe that the new players will win everything.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almeyda is an excellent defensive midfielder, one of the best in the world!!!
Ok, his form hasn't been as good this season as last year but he has been unfortunate with injuries. Many clubs want him (You must be only jealous that we have him and not you, :( )but I hope he will stay with Lazio.
I agree that there should be more homegrown talent in Italian sides but I wouldn't really accuse Lazio too much about buying the biggest stars. They have splashed out in the past but a lot of their players weren't very well known before they came to Lazio. Lazio are good at "discovering" talented players but unfortunately in other countries.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why don't you produce some young Italians then ??????
Have you ever thought that the problem could be that just because Milan and Juve are buying the talented Italian, the other top teams have to look in other countries... but hey, it's hard to understand this I know...

But why do I even spend time to answer your incompetent post. Because it's nothing else than incompetent, if you think that the talents can be found everywhere, then you should keep on dreaming.

But instead of complainig here, why don't you celebrate, that you made it to CL, with all the young talented Italians Milan have bought ??

Lazio won the league, who cares about You and Milan who probably has the record of being knocked out from two european cups in 3 minutes. My compliments to Milan !!!

HAHAHA !!!!!

o...and I almost forgot about your great trio from holland that of course played at Milan since they were 8 years old...

Forza Lazio

[This message has been edited by AngeloB (edited 18-05-2000).]

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hahaha, I bet you are not interested in the development of the youth teams because Milan produces young italians (Coco, Daino, Ambrosini, Rabito, Rossetti), but since that is unusual for Lazio I can understand you. Yet yes, we were thrown out of the European tournaments quickly, and every good team succeeded to beat us, but not Lazio cauz you're not that good, of course.
Hehe, Lazio could not beat Milan and we are the worst European team, hahaha.

[This message has been edited by giani_82 (edited 18-05-2000).]

·
Registered
315 Posts
giani82, are you sure it's not giani92?

ROSICONE!!!!!!!

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Chica, how is life on Mars. By my name I meant that Lazio has a chance of getting the CL once by the year 2082, but if you say 2092, I'd accept that.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lazio = the best team in the world!!!!!
mr. Lentini= A BIG IDIOT!!!!

How can you say what you say???
OK, Lazio may have baught expensive and alrady great players, but at least i payed off. Juve baught expensive players too and so have Milan and Inter done. I don´t see what is wrong in buying foreign players if they help improoving the Serie A. If all the team would do like you suggest; buy young, talented players, the italian league would be developing the wrong way. Today, Serie A is one of the hardest leagues in the world much thanks to the foreign players. I think the young players are much better off playing in Serie B. Very few of them got what it takes to make it in the top today. They need to develope, but not with the best, with the secind best.

What do you think would have happened if Lazio had´nt won the title this year?
Cragnotti would have fired Eriksson and appointed some old player in a last attempt to win the title. If you can imagine how that would have turned out, just look at Chelsea and Newcastle.

Just relax, the young talents will have their chance.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
To Mr Lentini: Let´s go back to from the late 80s up to now shall we ?? Milan was based on dutch players, then came the jugos with Savisevic and Boban and right now your future lies in sheva and jose mari not that italian are they ??

Milan startin 11: based on Serghino not that italian, Chamot not that italian, Maldini not that good but still italian, Costacurta pretty worthless but still italian, Ambrosini overrated but still italian, Gattuso the future of italian midfielders no doubt if he continues like this, Boban not that italian, Sheva not that italin, Bierhoff not that italian. Albertini not really that good italian.

There have been many great young players from Lazio recently and only 3 years ago the young eagles won the primavera and in the biggest italian youth tournament ( amo help me with the name ) ( Viareggio ) Lazio youth beat Milan youth - WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ??

Then there another small detail that Milan/Inter and Juve fans always forget about. Lazio has only been able to compete financially with you guys since 91 and that means we have built a team in zero time. Look at our recent results we have never ended outside the top 7 in 10 years and we have been in the top 4 the last 5 years.

Another thing: Do you really think that Milan is a good place for a talent kid to come to ?? Mr Lentini what happened to Mega talent Lentini at Milan ?? Or Davids ?? Or Kluivert ?? and let Amo fill in the rest of the Mega players that talent school Milan is so great at promoting.

Look today is a different world then yesteryear and it isn´t strange at all that italian clubs seek talent outside of italy. Isn´t it a fact that no top club in italy has an italian playmaker ?? Fiore might be the next big thing but he´ll be smart to stay in Udinese.

Milan are looking at Costa to replace Boban and Costa is not that italian. I know it´s sad to see your team end up in third place but you can´t win all the time.

If it makes you feel better then know this: Cragnotti will build an even better team for next season and the season after that and after that and for each season Milan will find it more and more difficult to dominate.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Oh I almost forgot to respond to another part of Mr Lentinis stupid post: Dude you say that Cragnotti buys only the best - well idiot look at the facts instead: Almeyda was bought because no other team wanted him and he came at a bargain ( 6.5$ ), Pavel Nedved was unknown and came for 4$, Pancaro was playing in Cagliari when Eriksson called him and now he´s fighting with Canavarro for a place in the starting 11 in the national squad. Negro had you ever heard his name before ?? probably not and now even Barca wants this mega talanted player and he´s up for the starting 11 of the national team. Nesta came from the club so he wasn´t bought, and Conceciao wasn´t considered in the top 10 in europe on the right wing and now he´s a given. Salas was voted as the most talanted player and Vieri was amazing but there where lots of strikers that where hot.

So you see when you open your eyes it has been all about smart shopping from Cragnotti and Eriksson nothing else you dumb fxxk !!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Don't you think that we're a bit harsh to Lentini?
I'm not defending anyone in here, but i think it's true that Lazio prefer non-italian players instead of italian player.

I'm glad we got Baronio back from Reggina, he's done something great, and i believe he's one of the future of Italian soccer.
I also agree that Lazio should buy some more italian players for next season.
I reckon Fiore would be a best buy for next season.

The other players that we should consider are Cammarata, Pirlo, Ventola, Vanucchi.
Anyway, It's up to Cragg & co to decide who's the best for Lazio..

Forza Lazio

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lazio=$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Juventus=heart of Italy (8 players in national team)

Forza Juv!
Forza Alex!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
No Boyo !!

Juve = 25 scudettos and a whole bunch of trophies from all the biggest tournaments.
Lazio = 2 scudettos and nothing from the biggest tournaments.

I love Lazio to death but we can´t go around dissing the other teams because we now have what they have been subscribing to. Juventus is a great team and if we compare results from 00 it´s ok but if we start looking back then you´ll find it to be pretty white n black.

Gazi: You have to understand that there is a possibility that 3 out of 4 national team defenders might be from Lazio this coming EC and Inzaghi jr is a future Gli Azzuri. We bought back Baronio and he´s also a big part of the future Gli Azzuri and there is a really big chance that we´re gonna get Vieri back so I think that you might be mistaking us with some other team ( Milan ??, Inter ??, Roma ?? ).

Forza Lazio !!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is what i think!

LAZIO has a lot of money. I don't balme them for spending so much money. So thatb is not the real problem. the problem is that it doesn't win people's heart because there so many foreign players. Look for example at CHELSEA. everybody forgot about them already. Why? because their were all not from other countries than england.
I personnally think that LAZIO will never be a legend as long as they have that many foreign players. If your are a real nostalgic italian fan of LAZIO i don't think you'll ever love salas or nedved as much as you love NESTA or SIGNORI.That's a fact.

The reason JUVENTUS is so liked all over italy is because most of their greatest players were italians: Bettega,Zoff ect...
If LAZIO wants to establish tradition they first have to learn diplomacy.
When you fell that things were not fair do not go on public accusing others of corruption., It's very immature.
Look at juve. They didn't make a big deal of the decision of colina to continue the game. They accepted it because it's part of the game.
that's why they are respected so much. They don't loose it everytime something injust happens. And that's what LAZIO has to learn.
DIPLOMACY because all they did is turn the referres against them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts