Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I certanly know the answer !!!!!!!!!

LAZIO ! :)

But give me some arguments about where i could be wrong. (I know i aint)

------------------
Serhiy Rebrov !!

www.PerthGlory.net

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
*sigh* pointless topic and discussion. Discussing that gets us nowhere. If I argument with that we have a stronger midfield than Lazio for example. The Laziale will say "no we have Veron and Almeyda" bla bla. Get my point? We've had this discussion a billion times before and it ends up nowhere.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi there.. as u said that Lazio is the best??? plz let me tell u that Juve is the the best club than the other..or u said that lazio is the best coz they won Italian Cup :( no... Juve the best and they will be the best always..

Forza Juve

------------------
Juve big fan

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Come on! I'm sure we can have a non-biased, completely objective discussion of both teams strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure we can ignore blatant passion and this truly inspired topic can help us solve the old riddle of who is the better team. The answer is so simple.

------------------

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
This is what i think:
They are both great:
Van der Sar
Nesta Milihlovic(can't spell it) Montero
Veron Alemyda Davids Nedved
Zidane
Del Piero Salas/Kovacevic or now even Lopez

Great team yeah?

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
This is all some people think about:

LaZio SuX Juve RoolZ
JuVe Sux Lazio Rulez
LaZio suck Juve droolz
LaZiO ruleZ Juve rox.

This is a pointless discussion.

The End.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lazio sacks...They are worthless.They are buying the best players in the football market but they are struggling to win teams like Reginna home and they need penalties that only the Lazio players saw them as penalty.I'm not saying that Juve doesn't have the referees help,but Lazio also have.Who can forget the two penalties away at Fiorentina.But there at last was the biggest striker of the planet to put everything where it has to be.Anyway enjoy your scudetto and your cup wins because are the last for at least 15 to 20 years.

Forza Juve!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts