Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually the topics for the coming game where discussed but now I only see topics about the team next year... :(

PEOPLE !!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ????

It is not over and we have to believe in our team, there are still some chances. Juventus could loose some points in the coming games.

And if anyone has forgot, we still have an Italian Cup final to play !!!!

I don't think it's wrong to dream about the team next season, but that should not come in first place, at least not when we are still playing important games !!!!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
315 Posts
C'e' solo LAZIO-venezia!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I´ve already posted my results for the matches to come. Venezia is an important match ofcourse but no matter what lineup we put on the field we´ll win so therefore it´s more fun and interseting to speculate on how our team should look next season!

My results:

Lazio-Venezia 5-1 Verona-Juventus 1-0

Bologna-Lazio 1-2 Juventus-Parma 2-2

Lazio-Reggina 3-0 Perugia-Juventus 1-2

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This game is of huge importance, the dream is not dead just yet, I for one an not going to right us off yet. However, I must inquire, I'm aware of the 4 non-EU player rule, but geez, does anyone else agree with me that Deki Stankovic is getting the short end of the stick here? I don't remember when he played last. He was in a bit of poor form a month or so ago, but he scored 2 goals in a Yugoslav friendly yesterday, one of which was a beautiful chip/lob from 50 metres. Yet he is slated to be in the stands yet again against Venezia....he's going to get splinters in his arse already...
Sven play the man!!!!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Let me bring this topic back to the top...the other ones are really boring!
I just might have to spice them up a bit!!!

C'e' solo LAZIO-venezia!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
330 Posts
****in keyboard!!!!!!

DAJE LAZIO,FACCI SOGNARE!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That´s right!! don´t give up!!! Lazio will not sucumb against Juventus without fight!!

------------------
ANTONIO ROMERO
FORZA LAZIO
ICQ# 10320776

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
Buy, buy, buy, sell, sell, sell!!! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!
LET'S START TALKING ABOUT SUNDAY'S MATCH PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

SIAMO SOLO NOI!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 29-04-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ciao AngeloB, Cecco and Lazia.

Let's start talking about the game(s) (Verona-Juventus is just as important as our game).

I hope for Salas+Inzaghi in attack but I doubt this because Boksic played a good game for Croatia, and he is Crags favourite.

Mattias posted on Laziomania that Simeone would most likely played instead of Almeyda, but apart from this I hope we are at full strength. If we can get a big win (4-0 or 5-0) and Juve drop points then we will be phsychologicly in front and the players will believe we can win!

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
315 Posts
Times like this make me wonder.......

Let's bring this thread back to the top!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Im really hoping that Lazio play 4-4-2 on sunday with Inzaghi and Salas up front

amazingly this season salas and inzaghi have only started 2 games together this season. One was against Torino where Lazio won 3-0 and im not sure but i think Salas and Inzaghi started the game against Valencia

the rest of the team should be the same..maybe rest mihajlovic since he seems to have had a few niggling injuries

one of these years we have to change to 3-5-2/3-4-3. We are the only to side that uses 4 defenders :( :(

but i guess maybe thats because we are the best ;) ;)

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
If Juve win and Lazi also win, is it over ?

We did mistake on Fiorentina game .... didn't watch Batigol well ......
However, i can't change the fact, but there is still hopes to chase juve this year .

Yeah Sibirman I hope juve lost 3 points in Verona and 2 points in Delle Alpi ....
AMOROSO, for only this time I support your Parma ...... the sun will rise again ... to beat juve ... please :) :) :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Back to the top, come LA MIA LAZIO!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
To the top with this topic! ;)

Lazindo01, if LAZIO and J*** both win IT IS NOT OVER!

It's over when:

- LAZIO draws, J*** wins;
- LAZIO loses, J*** wins;

BUT this is NOT going to happen!

LAZIO ESISTI SOLO TU!
SIAMO SOLO NOI!

Lazia

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, less than two hours to go!
Am I the only one who's gettin' nervous??

"A Roma solo la Lazio!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 30-04-2000).]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts