Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that S. Inzaghi of Lazio was on diffidati status prior to the game against Venezia. He got a yellow card in the Venezia game. Can anyone verify that he is not eligible to play for Lazio against Bologna on Sunday?

By the way, Conte picked up a yellow card against Verona but I believe that everyone for Juve is eligible for the game against Parma.

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All I know is that conte wont be able to play against Parma. Doesn't matter, since he hasn't been playing well at all, I think he is tired.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I know is that conte wont be able to play against Parma. Doesn't matter, since he hasn't been playing well at all, I think he is tired.

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of them are tired, and few of them have been playing well recently (although that is going to change).

Why can't Conte play against Parma?

Zen9

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Conte is probaly suspended, doesn't matter he is a bit old Tacchinardi will come in.
I don't know if S. Inzaghi is suspended, better check on It. Soc. on friday when Alex has updated Suspended-injured section.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lazia,

Thanks for the confirmation.

I actually am sorry to hear that. As I said before, I would prefer no injuries, no suspensions - for either team. Just two great teams going at it in a season that no one will forget for a long time to come.

Zen9

1 - 7 of 7 Posts