Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PlanetFootball.com:

Lazio have conceded that Tottenham target Roberto Mancini could leave the Italian club in the summer.
Tottenham are believed to have lined up the former Italian international as their new manager as they seek a permanent successor to Glenn Hoddle.

David Pleat and Chris Hughton have been appointed until the end of the season, but they have failed to transform Tottenham's fortunes and they could turn to Mancini to help bring success back to White Hart Lane.

Lazio insist that the former Sampdoria ace will stay at the Stadio Olimpico until the summer, but admitted he could move on in the summer.

Mancini has four years to run on his current Lazio contract, but his future is uncertain due to the Roman outfit's financial situation which could persuade Mancini to move on.

"Mancini will remain at Lazio this season. That is certain," said Lazio sporting director Oreste Cinquini.

"He does have a contract until 2008, but the club at the moment is undergoing a difficult time so we cannot guarantee that he will remain next season.

"He loves England and he speaks good English, so he has always said that he wouldn't mind in the future coaching in England director.

"Mancini deserves to go to a big club."
How is Tottenham a big club?

Mancini is already at a big club. Lazio.

Happy New Year.

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is the same bullshit others have published in a slightly different form.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Mancini admits Prem dream

Roberto Mancini has admitted he wants to coach in England after reports linking him with moves to Barcelona, Liverpool and Spurs. ¡§I felt sorry that I hadn¡¦t gone over to play in England earlier. It¡¦s an enjoyable type of football,¡¨ said the Lazio Coach. ¡§If, in the future, I get the chance to go and work in England, I¡¦d take it. It¡¦s a different game there but not that different.¡¨ A meeting of Lazio shareholders on January 17 may decide his future.

channel4

·
Registered
460 Posts
This could be the best news Lazio has had !!!

The 'sanmarinesi' are moving in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be Sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :greed:

·
Registered
460 Posts
KD_7 said:
why ????????

don't you the situation where they said that the management (including the coach Mancini) earns ridiculously more than the players and , if they clear up the debt and own the club, then their situation is also not good (Mancini's).

·
Registered
256 Posts
If Mancini is unhappy coaching Lazio, then he should leave, like Baraldi said before, those who are not commited to Lazio should just leave the club. I hope Eriksson returns to Lazio and coach us one more time, after his contract with England has expired.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Oh i am sorrry I did not say.....

CRAP

Why did this start after beating Inter and Juve????

Non-sense................

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Lazio coach Mancini: No Spurs talks
tribalfootball.com - January 6, 2004

Lazio coach Roberto Mancini insists he isn't interested in a move to Tottenham.
"I'm not going to Tottenham," said the Italian coach. "These stories always appear at this time of year.

"I am committed to Lazio."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts