May Come: Figo - Barcelona - 100 M - 55%
Overmars - Arsenal - 25 M - 25%
Crespo - Parma - 130 M - 80%
Macellari - Cagliari - 8 M - 70%

May go: Salas - Parma\Juventus - 60 M - 60%, 40% Respectively
Almeyda - Parma - 40 M - 95%
Boksic - Galatasaray\Bologna - ??? - 90%, 10% Respectively
--------------------------------------------------------

All data taken from Italian Soccer: Wanted to let you lnow what i know and supposedly what you know as well:

Came: Claudio Lopez - Valencia - 54 M
Fabian Carini - Danubio - 15 M
Stefano Baronio - Reggina - 15 M
Stefano Crovari - Treviso - ???
De La Pena - Marseille - Returning from Loan
Angelo Peruzzi - Inter - 33M Swap
Domizzi - Livorno - 0.3 M
Lombardi - Napoli - 0.4 M
Santarelli - Catania - ???
Colonnese - Inter - Swap

went: Ballotta - Inter - Swap
Mondini - Napoli - ???
Lombardi - Inter - Swap
Crovari - Vicenza - 2.5 M

May Come: Figo - Barcelona - 100 M - 55%
Overmars - Arsenal - 25 M - 25%
Crespo - Parma - 130 M - 80%
Macellari - Cagliari - 8 M - 70%

May go: Salas - Parma\Juventus - 60 M - 60%, 40% Respectively
Almeyda - Parma - 40 M - 95%
Boksic - Galatasaray\Bologna - ??? - 90%, 10% Respectively
--------------------------------------------------------
All data taken from "Italian Soccer": http://www.italian-soccer.com/9900/seriea/00sutr.shtml

I don't think they're talking bull and the possibility of that the Salas\Almeyda\Crespo Saga hasn't ended is definately possible...

that's all i have at the moment. I haven't seen a thing of this Gianccheidda feller.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I think that he tried to put all the first names off the players by himself and made some errors by mistake :)
Laziali All The Way still has something to learn from Lazio ;)

The list on italian-soccer is very reliable though and there are only last names of the players there...
It's a good site by the way ;)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Crespo deal sees light at the end of the tunnel
By Guglielmo Buccheri at © eurofootball.com

“Crespo will line up alongside Sebastian Veron this coming season,” confirms his agent Gustavo Mascardi.

The long Hernan Crespo saga might finally be coming to an end. Lazio president Sergio Cragnotti has declared that he wants to bring to an end the situation that his club and Parma have been involved in for two months.

At the moment there are still two foreseeable solutions for what will become the most expensive deal in Italian footballing history. Salas has accepted a transfer to Inter, and the northern club are ready to offer 40 billion lire (€20.7m) for the player, plus either Jogovic or Simic in exchange. Lazio, on the other hand are willing to help Parma get Martin Palermo or Pablo Angel, two South American aces, offer the 40 billion lire (€20.7m) and include Matias Almeya in order to get Crespo.

The other solution is a deal involving Sergio Conciecao. If Lazio decide to sacrifice the Portuguese player, Matias Almeyda and their claim on Simone Inzaghi, Parma could let go of Hernan Crespo. Cragnotti will return from Brazil this Monday, and hopefully the situation will then be clearer. If Lazio decide to choose the latter solution then the Roman club will have two midfielders, Claudio Lopez on the left wing and Nedved on the right.

To fill the gap left by the simultaneous departures of Salas to Inter and Simone Inzaghi to Parma, Lazio may try to turn their attentions to Martin Palermo, a player who has been on the Roman club’s list for quite a while.

http://www.italian-soccer.com

we're getting Crespo from Parma and maybe Palermo or Angel.
Crespo and Palermo, with Lopez and Nedved on the wing and Baronio/Simeone and Veron in the middle :)
Great squad!!

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Kevin, you're absolutely right... :)
I'm only 15 years old and i have a lot to learn about Lazio.
And there are certain first names of the players that i don't know yet, but i can guarentee that will change really quick.
I'm just trying to help you guys and bring you some info about Lazio.

In The Bottom Line, i hope i did.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
hehehehe
you should have kept on going with the stefano for Lombardi!! :)
well im 14 and even younger than you :)
hehe thanx for the help :)

I think Crespo is very expensive but if we sell Salas I hope we buy Crespo and maybe Palermo!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, i am 16 , i know a lot of Lazio, but unfortenaly I don't know lot about Lazio's past :(

Well, FORZA TRICOLORE LAZIO

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Try to update a computer game, i did i updated FIFA 99(oldskool RULES!) from last season transfers, teams, yersey's and know i know all players from all clubs, so if you mention Viali from Lecce or Bellavista from Bari, i know who he is ehere he playes and wich position.

I f you have time read the topic 'Venezia is trying to return in Serie A' i think you will amazed at my
reply, reply yourself also please!

Well im also only 16 so also no history for me!:mad:

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I became a Lazio fan in the 97/98 season when Vieri joined us.
Frankly, at that time i only knew Lazio by FIFA. I liked Lazio because of Vieri just like i liked Chelsea because of Zola (btw, why doesn't he plays for the azzuri?!). The clubs stayed deep in my heart and the players left (well, zola wants to leave for Napoli alongside Leboeuf).
Since than i tried to update my knowledge as much as i could, but you can surely understand i can't always know the name of an 18 year old player from Reggina, or a 20 year old from Livorno. The fact i'm an outsider to Italy doesn't help me as well. I try to catch up with what i can by this forum.
I try to contribute my part by notifying you on certain things i know.
A few years from now it's be much easier for me to deal with all of you guys! :)

G

·
I am 16 years old and i become Lazio fan when Mihaijlovic
came to Lazio.It was great club thet and it is even better now.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, Danijel, you got the same reason for joining Lazio as me :):)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts