Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afetr following Lazio news for couples days, I think we have too many cases in next season tranfers:

1. Vieri's moving is depending on Batigol's moving, if Roma win the bid over Inter, Vieri will stay with Inter, no matter that Batigol wants to play with Ronaldo .....

2. IF.. vieri go to Lazio, we will miss Almeyda and Salas, in the other hand we will get Baronio to replace Almeyda and Lopez/Vieri to replace Salas (and Boksic)... but as we knew Almeyda didn't find his place in the line-up during this season. And Baronio doesn't want sit in bench.... so ????? ... I think it is better if every player has understanding like Simeone...

3. There are too many great players in Lazio that sit in the bench.. they have much better chance if the willing to play in another club.... like Conceicao, Stankovic, Salas, Couto and many more..... so there is not just about money but also chances for playing .....

So what do you think guys ???

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so BUT we will have Baronio next season and both of them don't want to sit in the bench again next season.... and moreover we need Almeyda for Vieri's deal (if Inter get Batigol) ..... so ????

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There's another rumour about a new player for Lazio next season, He is Giacomo Tedesco.

What do you guys think about him??

Forza Lazio

A

·
0 Posts
um almeyda must stay simple as that
PinkFloyd love the music and i love u opinion almeyda must stay!!!!!
Lazindo01 if both of them dont want to sit on beanch then y do we have to get rid of almeyda???? and buy 2 players????
Vieri???? who cares about him we have lopez!!
think about it selling a loyal player like almeyda to get a player thats been at about 5 or 6 clubs already!!!

VIVA ALMEYDA :)

C

·
0 Posts
i agree with you two guys,almeyda must stay,not for what,only he is the best,next season i think he will give us some supergames.
love you ,almeyda

D

·
0 Posts
I think Inter will not get Batigol and Bobo
will stay et Inter.
So, Salas and Almeyda will stay .
Lazio will buy Lopez and thet would be good.

J

·
0 Posts
Do you guys really think that Baronio replaces Almeyda ?
Ok, Baronio will be a great player but he's not like Almeyda. Almeyda is more defensive than Baronio.
If we don't get some new defenders I think that well have problems with the defence.
Almeyda is a vital player in this squad !

Keep & Love Him !

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I don't want Almeyda to leave either, but there are just too many rumours I heard about him being transferred to other clubs for next season, and they're starting to worry me. Aren't they starting to worry you too? (this goes out to Pink Floyd, Almeyda25, Conceciao, and jooso).
But you know what guys? Personally, I don't think Almeyda would look any better than in one of those Lazio's jerseys. :) :) :) He's my second favorite player in Lazio after Nesta. I want him to stay.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For The Lazindos(Lazindo17, Nedved, Adhitya, Menul, Pierre, Endranesta, Bodat), please read this great news:

Indonesia have been awarded the right to hold the 2002 Tiger Cup by the Asian Football Federation four years after civil unrest forced the nation to relinquish hosting the event.
The regional body said Indonesia would stage the Cup, subject to meeting the required
standards. Cambodia were named as hosts for the competition in 2004.
Meanwhile, the AFF have finalised the dates for this year's Tiger Cup, to be played in
Thailand in November.
The competition, featuring the 10 member nations of the Association of South East Asian Nations, will kick-off on November 4 with the final to be held on November 18 in Bangkok's Rajamanagala Stadium.
Hosts Thailand are the number one seeds and will play their group games in Chiangmai in
the north of Thailand with the other group is to be played in Songkla near the border with Malaysia. Only the semifinals and final will be in Bangkok.
Singapore are reigning Tiger Cup champions after they defeated Vietnam 1-0 in the final in Hanoi in September 1998. The draw for this year's competition is in Bangkok on July 10.

[This message has been edited by Lazindo01 (edited 23-05-2000).]

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Great news, Lazindo01 ! Can't wait for 2002 then... :) Of course Tiger Cup pales in comparison to THE World Cup, but WE'll be the hosts! Yeah!
And to fellow Indonesians...I almost can't believe that we've got even another celebration! So it's 3 celebrations in just 8 days...geez :D
1) 14th May , Lazio -- lo scudetto
2) 18th May , Lazio -- Coppa Italia
3) 21st May , Indonesia -- Thomas Cup (badminton) for the 12th time! Now THAT is something...and I thought we wouldn't be able to beat China...then in reality we trashed them! Wow...
Certainly a week to remember for me! :) :) :)

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When are we able to appear in World Cup ? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[This message has been edited by Lazindo01 (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
when lazio playing in senayan stadion again??
i will miss it guys........

forza lazio

about the tiger cup?????? its good news....

i love lazio

J

·
0 Posts
menul, I agree totally with you.
Rumors make me nervous too but maybe thats just what others want. Lets hope that he stays.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Lazindo01 :( :( :(
i am not Lazindos...
aargghhh... :(
i am a bigfan of AC MILAN!!! ;)

----------
when we able to play in world cup??!
if we can be the host of the world cup indeed.. :)

forza milan :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah I guess it'll be only when we host the World Cup (year 21xx ?) ;)
OR when most of the other Asian teams boycott the World Cup that we'll surely qualify!
OR in our dreams only...
Take your pick! ;) ;) ;)
Meanwhile we'll just be contented with badminton (before other countries take even that away from us, too!) :)

Forza Lazio
Hidup Tim Thomas...Hendrawan, Taufik, Chandra, Tony, Ricky, Rexy, Sigit, Marleve :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Forza Milan

Hidup Tim Thomas...Hendrawan, Taufik, Chandra, Tony, Ricky, Rexy, Sigit, Marleve :)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bodat, since I asked Lazia to not use her own language nor other languages besides English, I think it's better if we just use English :) :) :) :)

Bodat, where do you live now ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts