Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the rumour of the day!!!
lazio vice president massimo cragnotti is said to be in london today to sign overmars.
he aims to tempt arsenal with a £15 m check.
overmars wanna move to italy before he can finnish his career in holland,overmars wanna play in cl and don't mind if it will be with arsenal or lazio.
what do you think?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is not only speculations,this can come true!!!!!
personaly i think its great
i also hope arsenal lose petit,viera and co

S

·
0 Posts
IMHO I think Overmars can be important for Lazio.

He certainly has the speed and pace to break up any defence, and perhaps it will be springtime for him as he change both club and league.

Forza Lazio!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Where does this come from??

S

·
0 Posts
Where does this come from?

Who knows, you know the way of the forum; rumours, gossip and tell tales.

Now what was that someone was saying about Lazio "almost" clinching the signature of Rivaldo.....

SCOTTISHTONY

G

·
0 Posts
NO, I don't want Overmars. Where will he play? Ahead of Nedved on the left? No, Nedved was our best player last season.
On the right? We have already of Deki and Conceciao. Overmars is best cutting in from the left onto his right foot, but there is no room for him on the left. We need no new midfielders, but if you're gonna buy anyone, buy Fiore or Pirlo (did you seen him at U21 tournament?)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You can forget about Pirlo. Inter isn't gonna let him go!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I agree with green jumper .
we don't need him...

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
They said that Lazio prefer Overmars so they can swap Almeyda + Conceicao + $$ for Vieri, but I don't know if Inter don't want to give Bobo back to Lazio....
Overmars had so many problem 9injury) this long season, I think it is not a good idea, we still can rely on Conceicao and Simeone on right midfield....
Even Conceicao didn't do great season, but he gave a lot contribution 2 years ago 9his 1st season in Seria A!!) and also some games in CL.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
We do need Overmars, we need a player who can play both side, and Overmars is the man.
But i still prefer Fiore though. He can play anywhere in the midfield, he is the best.

Forza Lazio
Forza Fiore

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Everybody has admit that Lazio's midfield is the best in serie A,so i think we don't need to sign a new midfielder.what we must improve is forward positon and goal keeper. why u guys think that we need overmars when Nedved had done very well last season.But anyway,Mr.Coach and Cragnoti must have had a plan for anything they do, and i trust them.
FORZA LAZIO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts