Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio are almost definitely going to sign Rivialdo in which case Salas will be coming to Juventus for $10 mill pounds.

Juve could use another striker. Inzaghi has been dissapponting thruout the season

Sure he scored 15 goals, most of them taps-ins or sitters created by dp or zizou

Delpiero and Salas......could work really well.

your opinions please?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I don't know about that, Salas has not been very convincing with Lazio this season. But if the price is reasonable enough.........

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi people,

That would work out well for juve since
salas is a great player!

Do u think juve should get rid of inzaghi
right away? I believe he and del piero can
do something extraordinary next year. they are both not in the best form this year!! Just like two years ago in which they together scored 60 goals!

Do u ppl know if juve gonna sign Cassano??

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
crimson eagle, thats not right. Here are the rumours I heard on a sports channel, they were pretty sure and repeated it 5 times.

Almeyda and Salas to Inter Milan
Batigol met Inter prez but no one knows what were they talking about (you can guess ;)).
Kluivert might be coming to Juve.

No salas no nothing, at least thats what I heard...

BTW I dont like the title of the topic, thats not considered catchy but more like offensive.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pippo should leave, together with Fonseca. Salas may be a risky investment but still, he is a quality striker. And what about Kevin Phillips? He has accurate shots and a trememdous goalscoring record.

In midfield, what about Gily Gonzalez of Valencia? He provides quality crosses from the left. Just imagine Salas meeting those crosses.. And Patrick Viera, he is a real ball-winner in midfield..

I still think Juve need to strengthen its defence! Ferrara is past his time, Tudor is not that brillant, and we need cover for the likes of Montero and Iuliano.
I really hope Juve will get their hands on Sol Campbell. He would provide stability in our defence.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inzagi cost us the championship ..Ancheloti must let Eshnider play a long time ago..

Come on guy!! Batistuta is free now he want to leave ....and fiorentina is going to cell him... . Moggi must get him before inter.
can u dream of Batistuta and Del Piero in the attack.... Pessuto must play in the diffence not as midfilder and we can get Kelly the left footed wing of Valncia...
Eshnider must not leave he is brillint... we can get cassano and be playing him in left wing..
give Olish a chance..
Rivaldo is CRAP !!1 let Lazio get him... they alway get crap ..look at Revenlli for example...zizo is 1000000 time better than him...
net year line up:
van der sar

ulliano montero possotu

Zambrota Oneil/Olish Davids Cassano
Zidane

Delpiero Batistuta

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I hope this happens because Salas would be great for us. If Lazio played him every game, they would have won the scudetto ten rounds before the end of the season. Juve need to expand their squad for next season.

------------------
CUG

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Salas at Juve?? i dont know! i'd rather see crespo or kluivert there and i think ancelotti would too!!
<<<juvesthebest>>>>> As for Cassano i am pretty sure that juve has signesd him for 20-25 million!!!
Watch out because Juve's Big signing this yr will be Figo and Cannavaro ( if parma dont make Champions)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts