Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...well, probably...

1) Angelo Peruzzi
(But you could read a Roberto Baggio's report on "Boxe Today" about Peruzzi fight against Marchegiani for the number one shirt)
2) Paolo *****
3) Emanuele Pesaresi
4) Francesco Colonnese
5) Giuseppe Favalli
6) Nestor Sensini
7) Claudio Lòpez
8) Baudewijn Zenden
9) Hernan Crespo
10) Roberto Baronio
11) Sinisha Mihajlovic
12) Luca Marchegiani
(see number one)
13) Alessandro Nesta
14) Diego Simeone
15) Giuseppe Pancaro
16) Attilio Lombardo
17) Guerino Gottardi
18) Pavel Nedved
19) Fabrizio Ravanelli
20) Dejan Stankovic
21) Simone Inzaghi
22) Francesco Scotti
(third goalkeeper)
23) Juan Sebastian Veròn
24) Fernando Couto
25) Ivan De La Peña
(if he stays put)

FORZA LAZIO

R

·
0 Posts
are you sure about this?
cause i want to order shirts with names and numbers on it.
BTW do you know if siemens is going to sponsor lazio?
I saw a few foto's with lopez and perucci wearing lazio shirts with siemens on it, but I heard from a Paki in LLoret del Mar that Cirio is staying the shirt sponsor of Lazio. (not that I trust a Paki, he only wants to sell me the old lazio shirts)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Ramon, Lazio is going to wear CIRIO Centenary jerseys till 1st January 2001, because they must wear them for a whole ear, than they will wear SIEMENS White shirt, which you have seen on Lopez picture. SO that's why they say that CIRIO will remain our sponsor. :p

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Is this true sslazio11, that they will wear this centenary jersey in the next month? I´ve just ordered on of this Siemens jerseys cause a friend of mine will go to Rome next week. I don´t want to get a wrong one! :( How much is the Siemens jersey? About 150.000 Lit I think. Is this right? If I want to have a number and a name on it how much is it extra? I would like to have the Siemens jersey in blue? Do they already sell it in Lazio Point or somewhere else? (Lazio Point is unsure I think, it is close to Termini and some guys robbed 500.000 Dollars from the Termini station today) Please help me guys! I don´t want to send someone to Rome to get the wrong one!!! Thanks for your answers.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,210 Posts
I'm not sure about the price of the shirt, but 100.000 for a shirt without
a number to 150.000 for a shirt with number will be about right.

If the Siemens shirt is available they will have it at the Lazio point. And just
about at any other sports store, which are all over Rome. Across the
street from the Lazio point is the Soccer point where they also sell Lazio
shirts, so that's also worth a try.

The Lazio point is indeed near Roma Termini, which is notorious for it's
muggings and robberies. So tell you friend not carry his wallet in his back
pocket. These thieves (mostly women) usally work in pairs, they pretend
to be beggars and distract you with a piece of cardboard with something
written on it, as you pass them one of them will grab your arm and the other
grabs your wallet and runs of with it.

But other than that Rome can be a pretty nice city.... ;)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Thanks Boyo for your nice reply, I´m happy to hear that the price is right. I´m not Cragnotti that I´m able to buy everything I want. :( I´m sure my friend will be safe cause she is going there with another female friend of mine who was an au-pair in Rome the past 10 month. So I think she knows about the special situation at Termini. But thanks anyway. :) Hopefully I will not get into this situation when I visit Rome next year to watch a game of Lazio. By the way Rotterdam is a nice place to live I think (I´ve been there twice, the last time in May), but not as nice as Rome (of course I´ve never been in Rome but all my friends told me that it is great there). My expections are high! I like the shopping in Rotterdam, but I don´t like the most shops closed at 6 o´clock in the afternoon, or has it changed? I´ll hope it for you. For me I hope that they sell not too many faked jerseys! But I think in the official shops (is soccer point also a shop with original jerseys) they don´t sell faked ones.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
sukur's number 54,55,56, or without number..who the hell cares about it!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Thats cool Baronio gets 10 :)
Conceicao might still stay so lopez might not get number 7!!

We'll have to wait and see :)

Are the players using their proper numbers in these friendly games?

FORZALAZIO!

C

·
0 Posts
What about Boksic? He did'nt leave. So:
8.Boksic
19.Zenden
33.Ravanelli

---------------------
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Hey sslazio11, do/did you watch the Leverkusen game? It seems like we don´t wear the CIRIO jerseys anymore. SIEMENS is on the black jersey. BTW, I´m really impressed by the way Peruzzi is playing. Some great saves already. So what about this story that we will wear the old jersey until December 31st? I´m confused with all the different jerseys! :confused: Help me please!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I think I have writte it hundreds of times...but here it comes again ! :)

Lazio is going to wear the centenary jersey, but with a couple of BIG changes and a very small change.
the small change is that we are going to have Siemens instead of Cirio as sponsor.

The BIG changes are that we are going to play with lo scudetto and the coppa circle on the jersey !!!!

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

R

·
0 Posts
A Paki is someone from Pakistan or India or something like that.
I use this word, because i heard it from the English hooligans. They song: I would rather be a Paki then a Turk.

BTW did lazio win the match against leverkusen?

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Thanks Mattias for your answer, I´m sorry that I asked this question again but I´m just a rookie as you can see (what doesn´t mean I´m a fan for just a month or so but I just found this forum). :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Ok, Captain Sandro, yes, i saw the match, and those weren't our first jerseys, but second i think.

Baronio looks good in Lazio shirt :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts