Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it was a friendly against an amateur team, but still I am impressed by the high score. Inzaghi and Berrettoni scored 4 each, Lombardo and Baronio two each.
Also De la Pena, Gottardi and Luciani were the goalscorers...

Lazio changed almost all players on halftime. That means that Inazghi and Berrettoni scored 4 goalf each in each half of the game...

Great start!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes, great start, but i would love to see First lazio team to play against Manchester or something...

Argentina didn0t play ??! :p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to say pretty good.
But not to impressed because I have never heard of Scwarzach.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there anyone who knows more about this Berrettoni kid? Our squad would need a fifth young promising attacker. Especially on the occasions when Crespo and Lopez are in South America.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Well, Sandbergo, the 19 year old Emanuele Berrettoni is just one of the Primavera seven players who are currently with the first team in Austria. The others are:
the goalkeeper Francesco Scotti (17), defenders Emanuele Conti (19), Pietro Varriale (18) and Giorgio Santarelli (19), midfielder Andrea Luciani (18), and the forwards Daniele Ruggiu (19) and Berrettoni.

SESF

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm impressed, you know why?? coz in the second half, we played with 80% "young eagles" but we still managed to score eight goals :)
Maybe we should have promoted Berrettoni to our senior team :) he can be very usefull.
I don't know about the team(young eagles), but according to aquila we played with 2 goalkeepers in the pitch then :)

qoute from Laziomania:

Lazio (second half): Marchegiani, Domizi, Santarelli, Variale, Conti, Luciani, Ruggiu, Berrettoni, Scotti, Lombardo, Baronio.

Francesco Scotti is a goalkeeper?? That's why they can score ONE single goal from us :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts