Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our defeat against Palermo we need to get things back on track. I'm sure last match's poor performance was mainly due to our players still feeling the effects of the Coppa match and disappointing exit despite the win. But for this match the concentration has been sharp and the loss against Palermo has served the team with a reminder of what can happen if they don't give it their all. Lazio is a team that needs to win by fighting and that's what I expect to see in this match.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I don't know what to expect from this game, really. Our defence needs to improve if we are to have hope of winning tomorrow.

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Things aren't going well. 2 goals down after 4 minutes, Di Canio misses a penalty. We're lucky to have crawled a goal back, but I'm afraid a tie is most we can hope for at this point. :(

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
We lost and from what I have heard the result could have been even worse for us. :( The defence seems to be going from bad to worse. We need Zauri back ASAP.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Rocchi came close to equalizing, hit the post...

Samp's penalty was a joke, but ours was very debatable, too. Di Canio's goal was rightly disallowed. We've seemed to lost the momentum from derby...the defence sucks big time, it's incredible that we managed to conceed a goal so early.

We must turn this around soon, relegation zone is way too close...

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you get two goals behind so early on in the match, it's very difficult to get back in it against a team such as Sampdoria. Our defense proved a liability once again and if anything we should move on a deal which sees us getting a solid defender in exchange. Two home defeats in a row now, I hope this won't start to affect our players confidence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts