Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another game agaist an opponent in fine form. I watched Samp's game against Roma and they played very well indeed and were unlucky to lose. Let's hope that Stam performs well as usual and neutralises Bazzani. Cesar's fine form after coming back from injury may well prove deciding again. Inzaghi is still injured, so Corradi and Lopez should be the attacking duo. Of course, a win is needed in front of our home fans.
FORZA LAZIO!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Can lazio overcome losing Deki to Inter will most likely be the headline of this match. We defeated Samp early on this season when we were in very good form and hopefully it'll happen again. Sampdoria however is in great shape at the moment and will be no pushover.

Fun fact: Mancini has always defeated his ex-team Sampdoria.

The players called to the match: Albertini, Cesar, Corradi, Couto, Dabo, Favalli, Fiore, Giannichedda, Inzaghi, Liverani, Lopez, Mihajlovic, Muzzi, Oddo, Peruzzi, Sereni, Stam, Zauri.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My line-up would be:

-------------Peruzzi-----------------

--Oddo--Stam--Miha---Favalli--

--Fiore--Liverani---GG---Cesar--

-----Corradi-----Lopez-----------

Inzaghi is called but he still has a wrist injury, right? If he is ready to play it would be great.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FORZA FIORE!

Lazio (4-4-2): Peruzzi; Oddo, Stam, Mihajlovic, Favalli; Fiore, Giannichedda, Liverani, Cesar; Corradi, Muzzi.

Seems that Muzzi made the assist for the goal. Best players for us according to kataweb - Muzzi and Cesar:star: . Great result if we can hold on to the win.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
According to the web reports I've read we're dominating the match. Cesar is awsome on the left with lots of great crosses. Oddo is doing well on the right too and Muzzi is working his arse off tracking down every little chance.

The goal was a feck-up at the edge of the box, Muzzi got it, hit the post and Fiore was there on the rebound. :cool: After the goal we sat back a little and allowed Sampdoria to push forward. We cannot do that as we don't have the players for it. Bazzani is dangerous but Stam is a rock. :) Doni had a freekick going for the corner but Peruzzi saved it.

FORZA RAGAZZI !!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Samp are a good team. Bazzani, IMO, is up there with the best.
This is how freakin' tough Serie A is.

We played well, but ............

Samp will cause much problems to others also........:rollani: :depress:

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Another draw and the ususal problems showed again. :mad: We created lots of chances but our strikers either didn't arrive or messed it up. Fiore missed a great header midway through the second half and Cesar hit the post with ten mintes left.

Sometimes I don't understand Mancio. Muzzi was having a good game but he was taken off with 30 minutes left for Lopez and Inzaghi wasn't but on before three minutes from time. :confused:

Parma drew too but Milan, Juve and Udinese won. :(

A tribute: Giuseppe Favalli played his 287th Serie A game for Lazio, which makes him the player with second most Serie A games for Lazio. A legend! :star:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bad result but these things happen. Samp is a very good team but our attacking problems are beginning to worry me. Good to see Inzaghi back, he may be the answer to them. Apparently we have played well - thatl could hint that mentality of the team is now better without Deki (or maybe that's just a wishful thinking:)).
FORZA FAVALLI:star: !

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Player ratings

Corriera della Sera
Peruzzi 6
Oddo 6
Stam 6.5
Mihajlovic 5.5
Favalli 5.5
- Albertini N/R
Fiore 7
- Inzaghi N/R
Giannichedda 7
Liverani 5 :rolleyes:
Cesar 5.5
Muzzi 6.5
- Lopez 6
Corradi 5 :rolleyes:

Coach Mancini 6

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gazzetta ratings:

Fiore 7.0
Stam 7.0
Peruzzi 6.5
Cesar 6.0
Corradi 6.0
Giannichedda 6.0
Liverani 6.0
Muzzi 6.0
Oddo 6.0
Favalli 5.5
Mihajlovic 5.5
Lopez 5.0

I think that the gazzetta dello sport always underestimates GG so I going along with Corriiera's rating - FORZA Giannichedda!:star: I think we need to play Inzaghi against Parma in order to have someone who needs only a slight chance in order to score a goal.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Damn what chances missed :eek:

Cesar should have had scored on his chance, really!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts