Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

Will Volpi play against Lazio?
Seems I read before that hi was in one yellow card before disqualification and got yellow card in game with Reggina.
Is it true? :confused:

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Hi Myshko :)
Volpi was not in the list of the players who risked the ban with a yellow card, so he is not banned. Yet, he is injured. :sob:
To know the situation of the players you can watch the thread "General information". I update it (quite) regularly. Tomorrow there will be the decisions of the sporting judge so I willupdate also the list of players who risk the ban. Right now I just know that we won't have banned players.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Toni :)
I'll check this thread regularly.

Can you say site on english where are official information about calcio?
Statistics, result, official news, etc.

Currently i know soccer age and channel 4, but in's not enough :D

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Sites of calcio in English... mmm, I don't know indeed, since I'm Italian and I have always looked for news in Italian about calcio.
You can do so: watch the posts by Carson35 (he is one FM of Inter Forum and the record-man of posts here on Xtratime): they are all copied/pasted news from sites in English and there is surely the source. Sometimes there is just the link so it's even easier. ;)

Or may be you can send a PM to him.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Arianna said:
unfortunately don't exist! :howler:
are all full of lies
How did i know you'd say that:rollani: :rollani: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rollani: ;) :D

Back on Topic......................................................................
Lazio vs Samp:D
Despite the injuries,I think this could finally be the game where Samp beat one of the big boys:hopefull:
Will Novellino go with the two big men upfront, or will Yana get a chance to play alongside Bazzani ...all will be revealed exclusivley in la Gazzetta:D

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
EagleMart said:
Lies eh!!! I thought that was Tuttosport.
They are indeed and they do not lie just about Toro and Juve but also (and at least) about Genoa and Samp. ;)

EagleMart said:
Will Novellino go with the two big men upfront, or will Yana get a chance to play alongside Bazzani ...
Yanagisawa in the last months lost all the credit he had accumulated at the start of the season. He is skilled but he is also a bit ineffectual. I guess it will be a "Big Men" attack. :strong:

Here the last news from sickroom: Antonini, Yanagisawa and Diana are Ok and they all worked with group. Bettarini underwent the little operation to the finger and tomorrow will be back to work. Valtolina is still injured (to what? Nobody says...).
No news about Volpi and his mandible.
Flachi of course out, but while the doctors say that he will be back not before 40 days, Novellino hopes to have him back in 20-25. Novellino also added that the roster he has is sufficient, so no players will be added (remember that next saturday the transfers window will be closed).

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I hope Samp win, with Flachi does Cirpiano start???

Cipriani I remember was a huge upcoming star at Bologna but got injured for like 2 years, would be great fro him to score!!!!

I think Samp will rely on Bazzani really though in this match and even Doni to create, especially with Volpi out... Donati and Palombo is the U21 back-up midfield :tongue: Palombo isnt good but Donati has some class!!!

Anyway good luck Samp, a win here would give you a chance of catching Lazio and possibly give you an outside chance of 4th :cool:

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Indeed I hope that Volpi will be ready for Lazio, cause Palombo is just a defensive midfileder and Donati, even if classy, is not able to organize the way Volpi does, but I have no news about his injury. :confused:
Sure, a win on Lazio could open a new scenario. :happy: :star:

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Myshko: I watched the decisions of the sporting judge on www.lega-calcio.it . Well, Volpi, got just his first yellow card (after the ban, so his 5th during this season).
Those who risk a ban are Flachi (I hope he won't get the yellow card right when he comes back... :rollani: ) and Diana with 3 yellow cards each one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ToniSamp said:
Myshko: I watched the decisions of the sporting judge on www.lega-calcio.it . Well, Volpi, got just his first yellow card (after the ban, so his 5th during this season).
Thanks Toni. Good, seems I miss game when Volpi was banned.
But I read that Volpi has another problem.
Something happens with health of his father, even possible worth result :depress:
What do you know about this?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts