Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The season is almost over- but we still have the cup to win!
After have seeing almost every Lazio game i will now give all the players a comment:

Marchegiani:
Great experience and knowledge.
Never makes a bad game, but also never makes a really good game. He´s safe but doesn´t makes the spectacular safes any more.
He´s getting older and slower. Haven´t impressed on me this year. Is getting to the finish of his career. I´m sorry Luca- we don´t need you next year!
Grade: 5,5

Ballotta: You have been sitting on the bench most of the season, and it´s never easy to come in and play big games when you haven´t been playing regular- but you have done it ok! We don´t blame you for 5 goals to Valencia. But sorry, we don´t need you next year!

Pancaro: You always gives 100%. You are good in the defence but also in the attack. It´s a plus that you can play both on the left and right even dough you prefer the right.
Congratulation, we should keep you for next year- as a squad player.
Grade 6,5

Negro: Great. You can play in the centre and on the right. You always make a good job whereever you play. Great moral and fighting spirit even dough you lose your marketing sometimes. Needs to get faster!
We keep you as a first team regular.
Grade:7

Miha: Hum, what should i say. Your always fight but forgets your defence sometimes(remember Roma 1-3). Great freekicks- ofcours! Important to have on the field!
Needs to get faster. Why not put him on the left? We will keep you ofcourse!
Grade: 6,5

Nesta: Wonderful, what guy! Nesta is the leader. He keeps the defence together whem Miha is lost. K.Andersson said he was the hardest player to play against!!
If we sell Nesta it would be a disaster!!!!!!
Grade: 8

Favalli: The only natural left defence we have. Sometimes you look uninterested, but makes is job- not more. Captain against Reggiana!
Keep him as a squad player!
Grade: 6

Conceicao: Not as great as he was in Porto, but fights very good. A fast player who also can score- even dough it´s not so often.
Easy gets irritaded but can grow for next year. Keep him as a squad player!

Veron: Comments overflow! But should grow even more next year. Sometimes makes bad matches, too bad matches!
Grade: 8

Simeone: On the bench often, but when he got the chance he took it. Great fighting spirit and very good with his head.
Keep for next year as a squad player!
Grade:7

Almeyda: Oboy, on the bench. What a great waste to put this man on the bench- but Ericsson always knows the best!
This guy always fights 110%- means that he gives too much sometimes- yellow cards!
Please Crag- keep him! This year wasn´t good, but every players have atleast one bad year in their carear!

Nedved: Ok, not my favorite. I can´t say he´s a natural left wing. Whan´t to run in the centre! Falls to often instead of be on his legs! Never complaints and is also a good scorer!
Sell, if we can get alot of money, and i mean alot!

Sensini: On the bench at last, but when he played he always showed good fighting spirit!
Good in the defence and great experience!
Keep as a backup!

Salas: Great player. Scores regular(?). Buthe´s the best scorer this year even if he had a less better year this year. Important that he plays with the right attacker!
But for that money we can have a better scorer: sell for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Inzaghi: This year has been his breakthrough!
Fast, good scorer and is not complayning when he´s on the bench! Also very young with great potential. I prefer the younger brother in front of the older!
Grade: 7,5

Ravanelli: Sub, backup or what you want to call it. I didn´t realise why we bought him but the more players Eriksson can shoose between the better! Doesn´t complain and supports the team from the bench.
He´s slow and old, but great feeling with his left foot!
Sell, costs too much to have and will not play anything but the cup next year!

Couto: On the bench, but what defender. Always dights and is a better defence player then Miha. Is picking up too many cards and is sometimes dangerous to have on the field!

Boksic: Please sell this man. I never liked him. His fast but can´t control the ball. Huge wages and is getting old. Doesn´t score and is a non- EU player.
No reason to keep!
Grade: 4,5

Lombardo: This guy i like. He´s old,not good but shows great moral and is the clown that this team with so many stars needs!
He´s happy for every minut he plays and doesn´t cost too much! Great experience!
Keep as a backup or maybe coaching assistant if Mancini leaves!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Good post but - Nedved 9 and never sell no matter how much money. Nedved was voted the best left wing in Serie A so I hope to see him in here for quite some time.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nedved only gets a 6.5???
Are you crazy? He's the man!
On top of that, you give S. Inzaghi a 7.5. Somethings is wrong with you.

Nedved 9
Inzaghi 6.5

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can´t see why you guys like Nedved so much!
He doesn´t score so much anymore(remember season 97/98), he always leaves his wing and doesn´t put crosses anymore.
He goes for longshots all the time, and lies more down than he stands on his feets!

My motivation of Inzaghi: He didn´t play so much this year but was suberb in Cl and scored some important goals in the league. He´s only 24 and this was his first year in a big- club and was also nominated to the national- team this year!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Nedved deserves 10 ! :D
Well, realistically speaking...9. But at the very least, not less than 8.5!
Well, Nedved might not be a spectacular player. He doesn't give you the same feeling of magic, unlike e.g. Veron. But this season he's been very consistent! No slump that I can recall, several crucial goals, some very good performances -man of the match at times!
Hey, even non-Lazio fans also say that he's the best left winger in Serie A!
Whoa, he's put his spell on me since THAT goal he scored in Euro '96 ;)

Forza Nedved :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha very funny pinke didnt yu know nedved is a very good player and remeber he always safe lazio from lose...he always make a tying goal...yeah i agree that he has get 8.5 and simeone 8.5 he was a great player... i bet if eriksson give him a lot of chances lazio will get the treble of course with the others

1 - 10 of 10 Posts