Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another six-pointer, a very important game against a direct rival. In the last few years we have had a lot of troubles against Parma, they also overcome Stuttgart in midweek which shows that they are not in a bad form. Couto is banned but Talamonti should be able to replace him. Very unpredictable game but we cannot afford to lose.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can't wait for the day that no name/ no history country club is sent back to serie B or even C where they belong.

I'm happy if we can give them a shove down the standings.

The only thing I can respect that club for is selling that lame excuse of a football player Amoroso so that we didn't have to see that joke in the Serie A anymore after that.

Avanti Lazio!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Who cares if we have no history?

We've performed as well (if not slightly better) than Lazio in the last 15 years (out entire time in Serie A) despite having "no name/ no history". We're currently in the exact same position as LAzio in this campaign despite having "no name/ no history". And to cap it off, we even beat your arse 3-1 earlier this year despite ... etc etc :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Don't even argue with that guy. He seems little lost. Living in Lazios past primedays thinkin he can get cocky hoping his team can back it up for him.

NEWSFLASH kid; Lazio are on decline, much like Parma!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dredg said:
Who cares if we have no history?
Obviously you don't...because you have no pride, because to you it's just a temporary passtime.

And that's all your club is or ever was. A Tanzi/Parmalat hobby...on it's way back into the shadows where it belongs.

Success comes and goes, we know that very well. I never claimed we were a club with a mile long list of trophies, or always at the top of the standings. But unlike Parma we are not a parenthesis. It's not about the results this year or last year or even the year before. It's about who you are:

We are SS LAZI0 1900, the first team from the capital, the oldest and largest sports society of its kind in Italy.

You are absolutely nothing!

And don't talk to me about achievements either, over the past 15 years or whatever. Show me your scudetti instead!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Valdrin said:
Don't even argue with that guy. He seems little lost. Living in Lazios past primedays thinkin he can get cocky hoping his team can back it up for him.

NEWSFLASH kid; Lazio are on decline, much like Parma!!
Whatever we are, we are not much like Parma nor will we ever be.

I don't need any backup. Win, draw or lose won't change the facts I mentioned.

I'll consider it a prime day when people like you that don't have a clue stop talking nonsense.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Talking nonsense is what you do when you as a laziale curses another teams fans for not having history. If whether you mean history in trophies then sorry there are only few italian teams that has that kind of history. 3 of them plays in Serie A the rest in B and lower or even don't exist.

If you ment history as in how many years you've been in Serie A well, lets just say that our ratio of succes per year is alot higher then Lazios ;).

You seem like a very lost chap, cheering for lazio and argues about us not having a history. What's next, Del Piero not being a damn ***?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
What's the point in living in the past? Who cares if Parma were a small, unknown club up untill the 1990's. It's now 2005 and Parma have proven themselves in Serie A with 15 very solid seasons (bar this year and the 01/02 campaign) and despite being in a rocky situation now, are STILL proving they have spirit and fight in them. Are you claiming that Serie A should only be about the Milan's, the Rome's. Juventus, Fiorentina? No other teams are allowed to succeed in Serie A? You sound like the old man sitting at the back of the bar complaining because his "historic" team is now on terms with (or even worse off than) the (relatively) newer team filled with exciting youngsters.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
No need to put each other down, folks.

Mad dog said:
Avanti Lazio!
Good to see ya here, Mad dog! :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Bonita! ;)

Now back to the Parma kids......

Do you guys really beleive that your club Parma have a history?

No seriously, jokes aside! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I didn't curse any team's fans...just expressed my opinion about your pathetic club.

And you proved my point with your "last 10-15 years" talk...I don't blame you, what else can you talk about...besides all the players planted there by a big club for a year or two before bringing them home when they were ripe, or players whose careers you more or less ruined like Milosevic, Ortega, Conceicao, Almeyda, Mboma, etc, etc...

Young exciting talents...hahahaha. Fine, nothing wrong with that...enjoy the show then.

And you suffering from Juve envy...you really don't have anything to say about the matter at all, do you? Well how could you when it's a fact. Pathetic comments!

(Hi Bonita)

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's concentrate on the game, not Parma's history, please. It's a very important match for both teams. We need to be able to take advantage of Parma's tired players after the UEFA Cup game. I think we need to play Pandev, if not from the start then in the second half, his speed might turn out to be a decisive factor.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Its hard to concentrate on a "history" that doesn't exist! :howler:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Hahaha...

As mentioned already Lazio are in the same boat as Parma if not worse... :lala:

As for the whole:

"We are SS LAZI0 1900, the first team from the capital, the oldest and largest sports society of its kind in Italy."

Who fúcking cares when you were founded...and that your the first and last capital to be ashamed to use the City name... :dielaugh: get real.

As far as I can see AS Roma are the real capital club...and have a much more glorious history...warmer fans...oh and know how to celebrate a scudetto victory like no other club in Italy... :party:

Now go suck on your sour grapes and leave the two teams to battle it out... :kiss:

·
Registered
28 Posts
:eekani:

There is just so damn little to say about your puny club that you come here defending your colors by praising the merde, vergogne d'Italia.

well let me tell you...I'm not at all surprised you like them! Do you think you offend us? You consider a club created for political reasons through the fusion of 7 others ordered by a facist decree a glorious history? Boh...

“We must represent the Urbs Aeterna, the Eternal City, but we must not be bound to it. We must find a name that encloses Rome, but which is not limited to Rome. Let’s call it Latium, or Lazio, our region, in Italian”.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
hahaha..you bring politics into it now? And fascism at that? :D

Look at your own door-step....your club represents fascism at the moment...:D

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,181 Posts
Cecco, Mad Dog, Bonita... :dazed: I was checking the dates of this thread, thought it might be one from a few years ago. :D Welcome back y'all. Nice to have you here again. :)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts