Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets talk about the match here. This should be interesting.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. lets have a bet. Kinda what you parmense had with Juventus fans.

If Lazio win the game in the coppa on wednesday, for 1 week, Gaga has to put the Lazio eagle on his avatar. If Parma wins, I will have Parma avatar (1 week). If there's a draw, things won't change.

Deal ?????? ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
gogol said:

If Lazio win the game in the coppa on wednesday, for 1 week, Gaga has to put the Lazio eagle on his avatar. If Parma wins, I will have Parma avatar (1 week). If there's a draw, things won't change.

Deal ?????? ;)
No because my avator comes off tomorrow night at 00:00 and I want to enjoy it for atleast a month...and having this Juve avator has made me terribly annoyed in a real way.

Plus it Coppa Italia...Prandelli won't be fielding a full strength team and I'm not making excuses, I'm sure Mancini will be doing the same? right?

But I would make a bet for the Serie A game Parm-Lazio as both teams will be at it then, and I would personally be more forth coming with my testicular fortitude. ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Lazio fans...write down your probabale formations....

Thoughts on how Mancini might appraoch the game. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
21 players called-up:

Goal: Peruzzi, Sereni
Defense: Oddo, Stam, Mihajlovic, Couto, Favalli, Zauri
Midfield: Fiore, Conceicao, Dabo, Giannichedda, Liverani, Stankovic, Cesar, Melara, Gottardi
Attack: Corradi, Muzzi, Lopez, Delgado

If I were Mancini I would start with:

Peruzzi; Oddo, Stam, Mihajlovic, Zauri; Fiore, Dabo, Liverani, Stankovic; Corradi, Muzzi

Favalli played a lot the past few weeks, it's better to give him some deserved rest. On the other hand that'll give the oppurtunity to Zauri to shine. Albertini is injured and I would give Dabo another chance in central midfield. Lopez should not start for his second consecutive match in 3 days; we all know what happened last time when Mancini let him play 2 matches in 3 days....

Lazio - Parma 1-1 (Corradi)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Mancini needs to redeem himself infront of the home fans so I suppose we will play with most of the regular staters not with the reserves.

Peruzzi, Stam, Oddo, Couto, Zauri, GG, Liverani, Deki, Fiore, Delgado, Corradi would be my choice if I were Mancini.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
gogol said:

Deal ?????? ;)
I will take that challenge.

BUT under other conditions. IF Parma goes to next round you will have to have our avatar for a week. If Lazio kicks Parma out I will have Lazios avatar for a week. The bet goes over 2 games. away and home.

What about that?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
So will Prandelli!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Well, winning Serie A seems unrealistic right now, we are 11 points behind roma.. so Italian Cup seems more realistic for me...

Parma has been one of our toughest opponents for us for the last 2-3 seasons, and If I were Mancini, I would field the strongest line up even if it's only Italian Cup, but we do want to win this much, don't we?

Since we're playing at home, there are no reason for not playing an attacking football... 4-4-2 is most preferable formation:

__________ Lopez ________ Corradi _____________

_ Deki _____________________ Fiore _____

____________ Liverani _____ Dabo ______________

_ Favalli ____ Mihajlovic _____ Stam _______ Oddo _

_________________ Peruzzi ___________________

Subs: Sereni, Couto, Zauri, Cesar, Gottardi, Muzzi
Should not risk Cesar for this game.

It should be a win for us and a loss for Parma. I'd say 2-0 for Lazio.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shero said:
I will take that challenge.

BUT under other conditions. IF Parma goes to next round you will have to have our avatar for a week. If Lazio kicks Parma out I will have Lazios avatar for a week. The bet goes over 2 games. away and home.

What about that?
you're ON !!!!!!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Lazio (4-4-2): 33 Sereni; 22 Oddo, 11 Mihajlovic, 31 Stam, 5 Zauri; 19 Liverani, 6 Dabo, 10 Stankovic, 9 Corradi, 18 Muzzi

That's the squad according to kataweb so Mancini is taking this competition seriously indeed. So far 0:0.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
2:0 it ended and apparently we played quite well. Good to be back to winning ways. I expect a confidence boost for the players and a good performance in the next games. Maybe that will stop some Parma fans from being too confident in their team. :tongue: ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts