1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Once again, we play on Saturday at 18;00 CET which I terrible hate.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
And which I love. If we play on Saturday, it's in the Brazilian TV, for sure! :)

Our lineup, according to Gazzetta:

(4-3-1-2): Carrizo; Lichesteiner, Diakite, Rozehnal, Radu; Ledesma, Brocchi, Meghni; Mauri; Pandev, Zarate

Only Siviglia is out.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Now there are reports that Brocchi may be out as well.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Surely we can't start Mauri once again?! That's just asking for yet another "genius sub" at halftime after forty-five minutes of torturously bad football.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
So, to sum it up:

Amir - doesn`t want tridente:

Kafka - doesn`t want Brocchi:

AR - doesn`t want Mauri to start.

It is getting interesting so far. hehehe.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
It looks like Mauri too has got some kind of injury. These Lazio forum moderators seem to have some black magic powers. :) Now, let's wait for Boyo...

Anyway, my line up:

Carrizo

De Silvestri
Diakité
Rozehnal
Radu (Kolarov)

Lichtsteiner
Ledesma
Meghni (?)

Pandev
Zàrate
Rocchi (Foggia)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Where the heck did Del Nero go? He's like a genie from a magic lamp. Rossi rubs the lamp and Del Nero appears. Then when he's not needed, he disappears into thin air again. Not to be heard from for another six months, presumably. :googly:

Anyway, I don't want Meghni.

I'd prefer a 4-4-2 for this match, with Foggia on the left, Lichtsteiner on the right and Dabo and Ledesma in the middle.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
It looks like Mauri too has got some kind of injury. These Lazio forum moderators seem to have some black magic powers
The weird thing is that I actually wrote that I wished Mauri would get injured but the I thought that I'd better not to post such things...Too late I had already cursed him, it seems.

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts
Does Foggia still have the fever, or is one of Delio's persistently senile/weird decisions in benching him all the time? :pp

Will be watching this since its at 18.00, expecting horrid defending again :pp

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Probably Foggia is fine but if we going to start playing only in the second half, we might as well keep him fresh for that...

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Gazzetta predicts 4-3-1-2 with this lineup:

-----------------Carrizo
De Silvestri - Diakite - Rozehnal - Radu
------Lichty ---Ledesma ---Dabo
---------------Meghni
----------Pandev -- Zarate

I can see Rossi's idea with that lineup but I think we will miss Rocchi in the box. Not much creativity expected from that midfield either.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
I'd like to make the bold prediction that Radu and/or De Silvestri will screw up our offside trap again. And Meghni will be subbed at half-time, even though he will have a decent game.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Wow, we play with Meghni, Foggia, Zarate and Pandev on the pitch from the start! And Lichti in midfield, pretty much the line-up I would pick, so if something goes wrong, I won't be able to tell Rossi "I told you!". :D But Rozehnal is not playing, nor is in the subs which is bad.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I liked that Ledesma "Veronesque" attemp after the rebound hehe..que Hdp que quiso hacer?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
in such case, I have no doubt Cotempomi and Juani Hernandez will make a better job...

this is a really bad match, is like 22 13 years old kids playing.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts