Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I know I said this before but it is true.Lazio has no identity.I don't why Cragnotti buys players just to sell them 2 seasons after.What makes a team truly great is consistency,like Manchester United and Real madrid.But since Cragnotti is such a compulsive buyer I think Lazio is going to have a new face every new season.
The only players that seam like are going to be staying are Nesta And Baronio(hopefully)
If we're lucky Veron will stay for one more season
I also think Inzaghinho could be a true Lazio player,and
maybe Fiore for next year.So lets forget about the past,
about Signori and Casiraghi..and lets look for the Lazio of the future!!!!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Then..why say it again? ;)

And dont forget the past, and never forget those players! Where did you come up with this?

I also think Inzaghinho could be a true Lazio player,and
maybe Fiore for next year.
How should I read the word 'true'?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jeje just thinking about the future ;) since I have not been a lazio fan for so long.But I did'nt become a fan because one player,I just got addicted lo the club :)

By a "true" lazio player i mean some like Signori,that really represents the club,so when you think of Lazio you think of those players
like Baresi and Maldini in Milan
Beckham in Man United

and Inzaghi Baronio Veron in LAZIO (hopefully) :)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
If you haven't been a Lazio fan for very long how could you possibly know anything about it's identity? What do you think Nesta is? He is the face of Lazio. Baronio will also represent Lazio's identity.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why are they selling Almeyda and Conceicao it's players like them who are the identity of Lazio.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Cragnotti still wants to make the team better and when they've won everything (like Champ. league) the team will not change as much as it does now.

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Ramon, you´re just right!

Hey, working for 100 Ramon? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts