Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I expected to get some answers who made some sense but I just got one. I can say what I want, everybody can here. Don't insult me by saying I'm unknowing. I'm 23 years old, graduated in journalism and made my thesis on italian football. I'm a Genoa fan and we don't have racist fans instead of you guys there. May be you are not all but at least nobody of you cares about it too. You insult black people and you have a dozen foreigns yourself which is the dummest thing I have ever seen. I made my study on Lazio, I interviewed Veron and Mihajlovic, several fans too. And it is normal that Veron wants to leave such a club. Cause Lazio has no passion, no rules and a weak president who even can't help his own supporters doing foolish. I know why Veron is unhappy but who wouldn't be when your own fans yell at a black and you are yourself brown (Veron). Just all grow up and be real fans like we have at Genoa. You can laugh all you want we are in Serie B. Who cares? Even if my team is in Serie C I will support them like any day. Cause for a real fan it doesn't matter, it is a feeling of fire and passion love for life. Not like Lazio that plays for 25000 fans when it goes bad and 50000 when it goes good. Look at Roma for example. They go down and they play 60000, they go up and they play 60000. And indeed Juventus is just the same thing. Torino fans would die for there club, a Juve fan would sell his own soul. It will stay forever this way. ROMA PROUD OF MY CAPITAL AND LAZIO PROUD OF SOME FARMERS WHO ARE SO UNKNOWING THEY HATE EVERYTHING THAT THEY DON'T KNOW. Why should I be happy an italian team is number one ranking? I don't see Lazio as italian cause italians are a great crowd but we don't need Nazi-thinkers. That's why I understand now why Lazio-fans have no friends among other club-crowds and other teams do. Also Forza Cosenza cause I watch your boys rather than standing with some idiots who think their white colour is heaven.

Fazione Nero and proud
to belong to it.

PS: This opinion is strict objective and if people need it I'm happy to come and say it personally too. Which takes of course guts which Irriducibili have none.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,962 Posts
Just don't waste your time responding to this loser. He has nothing better to do then to make up these crap posts. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
TALVOLTA CAPITA ALLE AQUILE DI VOLARE AL LIVELLO DELLE GALLINE; MA MAI LE GALLINE POTRANNO VOLARE AL LIVELLO DELLE AQUILE!

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 25-05-2000).]

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Do you have a degree in psychology as well, like knowing anything about envy and inferiority complex ?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you argue reasonably well and your points are valid. but for a new guy to come in and argue that we all are ignorant brownshirts is pretty farfetched. don´t think for a minute that these points are unknown or undebated. only it can be presented in annother way, with less insulting manners if the objective is to breach a barbed topic. also i find it petty to categorise a group of people without knowing them or their views.

marco

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you sick or what's wrong with you ???

When Lazio played in Serie B, there were more fans on the stadium than there have been the past years ....

You are proud of your team ?
GREAT !!
WE are proud of out team too, that makes us happy and you happy !

So stay at your roma and genoa forum, that would make us even more happy !

Forza Lazio

genoa in C

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are such a worldly and well educated journalist, it would behoove you to dig a little and give up your misguided notion that Italian Fascism and Nazism are the same. The tenets of Fascism are not inherently racist. Quit associating the two systems with eachother. Although Nazism borrows from Fascism, Fascism takes nothing from Nazism. Circumstances drove the Fascist Italian government into a pact with the Nazi gov't of the Germans, which no Italian wanted, including Mussolinni himself. But you are so educated and above all here that fact will make no difference. Might I recommend something, oh wise and Noble one. Take your leftist misguidings elsewhere and quit insulting the good people here who did not seek you out. Here we discuss our team . . . a team that plays football and does not dabble in politics.

If a green man would help Lazio win games, then let's aquire that green man. The issue of race arises only because you and you alone have made it so. Now who is narrow, intolerant, and breeds hate? Look in the mirror!

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 25-05-2000).]

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Hmm...objective? Not a very successful attempt I'm afraid.
Take courses from Glen, I suggest! Diplomacy 'n all, Glen is the expert, I say (well, excluding the times when the scudetto race was too hot too handle ;) )

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
NEDVED!
Thank You man- that warmed :) (although I COMPLETLY fail to understand Your last sentence :)).

I actually think this is an important topic.
Not because I sympathize with "Fazione Nero", but because I'm tired of listening to political issues here.
Lazio DOES have a problem with some of it's fans. So does Roma, so does Juve, so does practically every club, but there can't be two opinions that Lazio is the team among the "Big 7" who has had the most problems with the fanatical, politically oriented Ultras this season.
I for one could have wished for more action against these people from Lazio's management, but this doesn't concern the Lazio fans here at Xtratime ONE BIT.
Apart from TOTALLY agreeing with Oltra-la-Morte on the political misguidedness of "Facione Nero", I also agree that any criticism guided towards the average Laziofan here at Xtratime is low and uncalled for.
If F.N wants to continue posting here at Xtratime, he needs to start living up to the abreaviations of his name, and realise that this is an international group of fans. It's an international team as well, and because some mongrels at Rome (propably frustrated, undereducated, unemployed and misguided people) dents the reputation of the club, doesn't mean that the people here at Xtratime supports the same ideas.
Whenever any fan of any club speaks out their admiration of people mixing up football with extremist political views, crowd violence or anything else You can be absolutely certain that action will be taken. I can obviously only speak for myself, but I know enough of Jan and Debs to know that these are their feelings too, and I'm quite certain this applies to Mattias, Emir, Amoroso and pretty much all the moderators I know off here as well.
The above mentioned topics have no place in football to begin with, but as we cannot change the development in the European socieies, we can certainly make sure that it's not an issue here.

In conclusion F.N; You're welcome here like everybody else. You may have Your ideas about the evident crowd proplems experienced this season in Italy and in Europe generally, but if You continue Your generalizations along the same lines here where no-one is to blame, (and if they are they'll be banned), You will have a VERY short carrier as a "journalist" here.
I believe I speak for all moderators when I say this.

To everybody else; I hope I made this ABSOLUTELY clear. I only commented on this to send a message to everyone who would consider posting ANYTHING resembling fascist, nazist, racist or generally politically offensive stuff here. Don't do it, and if You see someone who does- notify one the moderator of the particular forum or go directly to Jan.
This forum is about the sport we all enjoy, and the possibility of sharing the passion for it with other people around the world- nothing else.

Thanks.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
F.N I´m not questioning your educational level myself I´m studying chemistry at the univ and I´m sure that most fans in here have a higher degree of education ( the ones old enough ).

You connect Lazio with racism as if it was born 100 years ago along with Lazio - get this our fans as so many other disillusionated kids, youths and adults look for closeness and if they find it in a football club then so be it. Maybe one day a Lazio fan ( any fan ) will step up and recieve the nobel peace prize - people change you know.

If Lazio would today die do you think that these nazi / fasci fans will suddenly have a change of heart - is Lazio the root of this agression ??

Ponder the possibility that you have spoken to Veron and that he is infact not happy with the fact that Lazio has racist fans - howcome Veron didn´t think of this before joining the team - surely the problem was there before he came.

Cragnotti a weak president ?? I wonder how your thesis on Berlusconi and Milan would look like then - wasn´t it Berlusconi who had to resign from the presidency because of corruption ?? well that´s just swell that the rich Milano and Torino has less problems with racism and fascism then Rome - not really our fault is it ??

So to finish of the rac/fasc part of the post - not the fault of Lazio, Cragnotti can´t ban all the fans can he ??

Let´s agree instead that this is a national no a worldwide problem and it shouldn´t and couldn´t be decided on the football field and it will always be an easy target for Lazio haters.

The passion part: What ?? really what do you mean no passion ??

Look kid ( I´m 24 so you´re a kid to me ) as you may or may not know Lazio has had no success for the last 873204 years and so it´s really cool to see that we have had supporters during all those years but just like any other team the more success the bigger the crowd ok .. I´m sure that statistics will back me up on that one :) It´s only obvious.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Good reply Alexx !

It´s just my point, these people need caring to, they need a strong point, something to strive for a goal. Right now their main goal is to make as much noise as possible but give them something good to redirect their misguided hate and they too will be people of the society.

F.N you´re target was easy, you showed nothing in your posts that makes me think higher of you then of the lost ones at Curva Nord.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I am a Lazio fan...and i am a social democrat.I am not rightest or nazi and only about few hundred fans are extreme in Curva nord.You can not blame all of us about this.
I admire Genoa fans.You have great supporters but we have one of the best supporters of this country as well.And better than yours.Don't even dare to talk about Juve fans are good.They are the worst in Italy(Attendance,coreography,organisation,away games, everything)
If any other team would win 25 titles and European glories and other team of the city were in B (TORO),think about it, inspite of these Toro still have much more and better supporters than Juve...If you have been in Torino.You must have feel it.Any how this is not the subject..

Lazio are the champions and now everbody tries to find something negative about us.
Why ?
It is simple !
There is a beautiful song of Natalie Merchant and it is called : " Jealousy"

·
Registered
330 Posts
Come GODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
GODO,GODO e GODOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Grazie di esistere!!!!!
Ci servite vivi!!!!!!!!
E nel frattempo ROSICATE!!!!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
315 Posts
It really hurts huh?
Up the back side and through to the front!!!

I'll just say one thing, there are Lazio fans that are fascist, racist, whatever you want to call them, wooppy doodoo!!
Everyone has there own beliefs, all I care about is Lazio and they also support Lazio, so I don't see a problem!!

You're free to believe whatever the f*** you want!!!

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I quote Glen, "... because some mongrels at Rome (propably frustrated, undereducated, unemployed and misguided people) dents the reputation of the club, doesn't mean that the people here at Xtratime (or anywhere else) supports the same ideas."

You said it all Glen.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts