Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,933 Posts
wow...
a game between my 2 favorite teams (i won't say who is my absolute favorite though)

had it was a home game for napoli, i would forecast a napoli victory...but since its an away game for them, i see a draw or a high scoring victory for lazio...

btw, yes, hamsik is dangerous, but lavezzi is more dangerous. remember this.........

· Registered
5,933 Posts
the main thing lazio need to do is double mark lavezzi...he is by far their most dangerous player....hamsik on the other hand has been scoring alot of goals but hasn't been as good as last season in other aspects of his game...maggio and gargano are dangerous too...

· Registered
5,933 Posts
napoli played a very smart game today. hamsik was non-existent but the dangerman, lavezzi, did all the damage...they got a very strong defense with the likes of santacroce and aronica...lazio were the better side...they had so many clear opportunities that i can't believe the scoreline...
on the positive side, zarate and pandev seem to have great understanding...there one-twos were really awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.