Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
no thread so far ? What are you guys doing
Being depressed. ;)

The toughest match so far, without any doubt.
Er, the Milan away game is always the toughest for us.

Anyway, I just read that Rocchi got injured again, so Rossi's dilemma will be an easy one and it will be Fo-Za-Pa in attack again. Napoli are quality though for some reason I very rarely get to watch them. Let's hpe they will play much worse away from home as usual and that our lads will react like after the Milan game.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
This could be a high scoring game with Lavezzi-Hamsik set against Pandev-Zarate-Foggia. And I still think we have to play Radu in the center, maybe even with Lichtsteiner or De Silvestri as LB. But most of all we have avoid a mental collapse, hopefully the crowd will be a big factor for that. Ledesma, Brocchi and Dabo will have to run a lot, let's see of Christian will be bothered to do it this time.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Gazzetta's live coverage has Manfredini and Mauri in the starting line-up!?! Has Rossi gone mad? Please, let this be a mistake and we play with Foggia in the line-up.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Maybe I should have refrained from predicting a high scoring game. :) I am not watching apart from slide show like stream but we are usually better in the second half, so 0-0 so far it's not bad.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
I officially hate football, what an annoying way to lose a game. Unlucky own goal and then Inzaghi tries to be all acrobatic instead of leaving Zarate score an empty-netter. :( Nonetheless Inzaghi was more useful than Mauri at least in the minutes I saw (last 35 or so). We simply cannot go on with crossing to Zarate and Pandev who play as support strikers...supporting no one.

EDIT: What's with Serie A refs lately, in the minutes I have watched this moron gave like a dozen totally non existent fouls.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Unfortunately next game is still in October. ;)

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Oh, great, just when we manage to string several games together without sent off players they manage to get sent off after the game. Mauri's ban can be a blessing in disguise but Foggia should really work on controlling his temper. Maybe we will be starting with Inzaghi next time because we don't have enough midfielders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.