13,059 Posts
That's the spirit!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
The expected line-up:

Muslera-Carrizo-Berni

De Silvestri-Lichtsteiner-Cribari-Siviglia-Diakite-Rozehnal-Radu-Kolarov

Hopefully with 3 goalkeepers and 8 defenders, our defense will finally be able to hold it's own.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Can't do, Lichti is suspended. Maybe use the Primaverra keeper instead?

·
Registered
3,215 Posts

In the picture, Lazio hit by the twelve arrows (2 from Reggina, 1 from Juventus, 4 from Cagliari and 3 from Sampdoria). Down on the right, Pato is saying to Galliani "I have other three arrows ready to shoot".

Saint Sebastian by Andrea Mantegna (XV century). Museé du Louvre, Paris (France).

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Looks like a outscoring game. our defense sucks and we made changes in it, as usual due to someone missing. Our offense works well. Seems you are in a similar situation. History speaks for us of course. Personally I feel like it could be a draw...

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
I feel so confident about this game that I actually feel we will finally lose to Lazio at the same time.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Arrghmm...

I don't know if there is that much to say... I saw our 1-1 against Juve, we weren't that bad in the first half, so I hope we repeat the play on Sunday.

Although, i am pessimistic and have to say I think 0-2 will be the final score. Since players who usually don't score seem to score everytime against us, I think Abbiati will score their first. :rollani:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Muslera in goal, Matuzalem (for the first time since we played Mialn away in the league if memory serves) and Brocchi are playing, boy do we need Ledesma in god mode defensively or what? Our only hope is that Milan's defence will be just as bad as ours. Hope for a draw, I mean, victory is out of question against milan.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Well this is football, I guess...we're so much better than this incredibly laclustre and slow Milan team and then they score from pretty much their only real attack, a counter caused by one little miscommunication in the midfield. By the way, Beckham looked offside to me.

If we had some mental strength, we might come back. Senderos-Bonera is a ridiculously bad pair in the central defence, and our atttack is constantly exposing them. But we already seemed to retort to kicking people in frustration instead of calming down and playing our own game.

And somebody please book Zarate to over-dribllers anonymous. This is not selfishness, he just always wants to dribble. Even when through alone...

Still,

FORZA LAZIO

·
International
6,519 Posts
WHat else is new ? :rollani:

I don't think we can get back, you can say what you want, but I give up... We cant even score 1 goal when 1on1, let alone score 1 from half-chance...

When was the last time we were dangerous from corners ? WHen was the last time the oposite team haven't scored from their first attack ? What the hell is with Beckham, he is also defending ??

What the hell is happening ?

·
International
6,519 Posts
Please end this Lazio not scoring Beckham man of the match Ambrosini scoring Lazio sucking charade ASAP.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Well this is football, I guess...we're so much better than this incredibly laclustre and slow Milan team and then they score from pretty much their only real attack, a counter caused by one little miscommunication in the midfield. By the way, Beckham looked offside to me.

If we had some mental strength, we might come back. Senderos-Bonera is a ridiculously bad pair in the central defence, and our atttack is constantly exposing them. But we already seemed to retort to kicking people in frustration instead of calming down and playing our own game.

And somebody please book Zarate to over-dribllers anonymous. This is not selfishness, he just always wants to dribble. Even when through alone...

Still,

FORZA LAZIO
Agree with evry single word. And adding that we conceded the umpteenth goal from set piece (our odl friend Ambrosini, of course) and that by now the game has turned into a training match). God bless Muslera, so far.

Ciao, Matjaz :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts